+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Klopp is anti-Brexit and admires Merkel

I see there’s been fan trouble again tonight

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Took Salah off and conceded 2 goals, if he gets injured in training or something they've had it.
    Yup, agree. Stupid move by Klopp. Pool we're brilliant for 60-70 mins and just needed to box clever, see game out and keep the speed up front too stretch them as they tried to come forward. Almost felt like they took Salah off to rest him. Ridiculous, as it was key to letting Roma back in it.

Football eh? Bloody hell!

But it’s fairly well accepted that Liverpool’s defence isn’t that good, this purple patch by Salah has just masked it in recent games.

In the atmosphere of the return leg that creaking defence could crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I see there’s been fan trouble again tonight
    Blaming Roma fans but there is a photo of a Liverpool fan with a hammer.

Blaming Roma fans but there is a photo of a Liverpool fan with a hammer.
    Yes that confused me when I watched the BBC news coverage, reporter said it was Roma fans causing the trouble but the pictures of the fans burning red flares and throwing stuff were clearly Liverpool fans.

Yes that confused me when I watched the BBC news coverage, reporter said it was Roma fans causing the trouble but the pictures of the fans burning red flares and throwing stuff were clearly Liverpool fans.
    Will be worse in Rome though no doubt, Roma do have some bad fans, and Liverpool are not popular in Italy because of Heysel.

Will be worse in Rome though no doubt, Roma do have some bad fans, and Liverpool are not popular in Italy because of Heysel.
    Didn’t Spurs fans get some aggro there?

So against all the reports and footage it is the Liverpool's fans fault again.

Two Roma fans arrested for attempted murder. I can only imagine if they had been Liverpool fans then GF's self righteous anger would have been unleashed. Hope that the Liverpool fan who is seriously injured makes a full recovery and the perpetrators feel the full weight of the law.

Yes 53 yr old Liverpool fan in a serious condition (hope he pulls through) but don’t blame one set of fans (tv) clearly both sets were causing trouble and not surprised one bit .

Liverpool will have to sort their defence out at away leg

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast