+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Klopp is anti-Brexit and admires Merkel

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Some clubs do have more than others though.

Millwall for example.

But they say "no-one likes us, we don't care".

Liverpool fans though it's never their fault and that rankles because sometimes it is.
    Always is, according to you

So news sites now saying the guy with the hammer was a Roma fan. Probably a scouse cover up hey GF.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    So news sites now saying the guy with the hammer was a Roma fan. Probably a scouse cover up hey GF.
    They didn't make that clear if that was the case.

The Roma fans I saw were attacking Liverpool fans with belts.

The guy who was critical was hit with a belt and fell and banged his head I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    They didn't make that clear if that was the case.

The Roma fans I saw were attacking Liverpool fans with belts.

The guy who was critical was hit with a belt and fell and banged his head I believe.
    Isn't that the point? it wasn't clear and still open for some debate. Yet you reported it as a photo of a Liverpool fan with a hammer.

Isn't that the point? it wasn't clear and still open for some debate. Yet you reported it as a photo of a Liverpool fan with a hammer.
    It could be a Liverpool fan.

All the Roma fans attacking people with belts were wearing identical black hooded coats, the guy with a hammer is wearing a blue coat.

Yes could be, while early on you said it was. Do you not see the difference? Too quick to judge and this appears in a lot of your threads, try finding out and then make a judgment.

It's the Liverpool Echo saying it's a Roma fan, perhaps they may be a little bit biased?

We'll find out maybe.

And the BBC and the Washington Post. Personally it could easily be a liverpool fan, but no one reported this while other news outlets have that it was a Roma fan. My judgment will await proof.
    Last edited by sickly_child; 26-04-2018 at 12:03 AM.

And the BBC and the Washington Post. Personally it could easily be a liverpool fan, but no one reported this while other news outlets have that it was a Roma fan. My judgment will await proof.
    They got it from the Liverpool Echo as well though.

So it is safe to say that as of yet we do not know. However we do know that innocent fans were set upon by Roma thugs, who seem to have premeditated their attack. We have video evidence and multiple eyewitness accounts of this, including the marxist BBC.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast