+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously, after the season just gone?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    No cardiac here, and I agree we are powerless as individuals.

So as with just about everything, despite public pronouncements to the contrary, the owner gives no thought to the impact of his decisions in fans, just so long as his commercial interests are advanced. ALAW? Are we f00k.

Personally don't do politics and sport but apart from Twitter not heard/seen too much about this matter via any direct Fan organisations yet but this is now up and running for those that feel strongly over the matter .......
    https://www.change.org/p/leeds-unite...our-of-myanmar

ALAW - MOT

Every time the guy opens his mouth, he puts his foot in it, so much for being some kind of PR expert;

https://www.footballfancast.com/cham...t-bizarre-trip

Even if some "meedja" luvvie has been gathering up juicy bits to include, the only reason they are there in the first place is the Leeds board (collectively), and the Leeds owner individually can't see a train-wreck approaching at a rate of knots (or, maybe, they just don't give a f00k? More believable. )

maybe the flights were cheap as its not a top holiday destination at the momment, cant have it all ways, you would be moaning like **** about the cost of the trip normally, suppose at least your moaning about sommat different for a change.
    Did you notice when you had to answer your own posts half a dozen times at the beginning of this thread that noone on here gives a F.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    maybe the flights were cheap as its not a top holiday destination at the momment, cant have it all ways, you would be moaning like **** about the cost of the trip normally, suppose at least your moaning about sommat different for a change.
    Did you notice when you had to answer your own posts half a dozen times at the beginning of this thread that noone on here gives a F.
    Then you're all as morally f00ked up as those who made the decision.

abuses go on all around the world, get real. You one of these types who thinks we should be running around the world poking our noses into other peoples business in order to teach them the benefits of democracy? Its not all its cracked up to be.

he wants to give all the dross a one way ticket , thats the only way we will get rid of them all.

playing football out there, is about the required level for most of this lot .

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    abuses go on all around the world, get real. You one of these types who thinks we should be running around the world poking our noses into other peoples business in order to teach them the benefits of democracy? Its not all its cracked up to be.
    And I suspect you're the kind of person who would have been agreeing with the sentiment that we should ignore such matter as the ethnic cleansing of over half a million muslims, "because of a quarrel in a faraway country between people of whom we know nothing"? (look it up, it's not hard).

And maybe you'd like to ask the thousands of muslim fans who support Leeds United whether they "give a ****".

Maybe the campaigns to kick our racism, homophobia, anti-semitism, anything basically that gets in the way of our clubs owner from exploiting any place/people he sees fit, should just toddle off and keep quiet?

Nose, face, cut-off, spite, to, re-arrange in a familiar saying.

Maybe most of those on here (such a large community), don't give a f00k, but I suspect that a few others do,

Nice a couple extra games to watch at the end of the season 👍

We can all kick back this summer and enjoy super Leeds on LUTV - true plastic style

Except of course for number 1 fan Bob Marley who no doubt has his ticket bought already

And no surprise to see WTF on here with his typical xenophobic attitude . Made me laugh - the beginning of this thread is basically just a monologue to himself

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And I suspect you're the kind of person who would have been agreeing with the sentiment that we should ignore such matter as the ethnic cleansing of over half a million muslims, "because of a quarrel in a faraway country between people of whom we know nothing"? (look it up, it's not hard).

And maybe you'd like to ask the thousands of muslim fans who support Leeds United whether they "give a ****".

Maybe the campaigns to kick our racism, homophobia, anti-semitism, anything basically that gets in the way of our clubs owner from exploiting any place/people he sees fit, should just toddle off and keep quiet?

Nose, face, cut-off, spite, to, re-arrange in a familiar saying.

Maybe most of those on here (such a large community), don't give a f00k, but I suspect that a few others do,
    Most of us commented on your comments re players and the team and stuck away from the politics until dragged into it by you having a go as in my case. Are you a judge - I suspect not - are you a politician in an elected role with a mandate to comment - again I suspect not - are you a member of the United Nations - ditto.

It is clear you have a view this and feel strongly AND wish to express it - fair enough. No one has to answer to you and if people don’t want to discuss the politics then that is their choice surely?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Nice a couple extra games to watch at the end of the season ��

We can all kick back this summer and enjoy super Leeds on LUTV - true plastic style

Except of course for number 1 fan Bob Marley who no doubt has his ticket bought already

And no surprise to see WTF on here with his typical xenophobic attitude . Made me laugh - the beginning of this thread is basically just a monologue to himself
    Every time you post you embarrass yourself, really you do.

"Xenphobic attitude"....err, suggesting we shouldn't tour a country where a minority muslim community is being ethnically cleansed = "xenophobia". Either get yourself a dictionary, (and use it), don't drink to excess when replying to one of my posts, or both.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)