+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hooliganism in Russia

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Adding in 'Putin is nice to animals' is also random.
    Facetious, not random.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Facetious, not random.
    Both, but whatever. I think Tarker's claim of the pot calling the kettle black is apt for multiple avenues of this bizarre fred. Not really sure what the point of it was other than going fishing.

Both, but whatever. I think Tarker's claim of the pot calling the kettle black is apt for multiple avenues of this bizarre fred. Not really sure what the point of it was other than going fishing.
    I know only too well that's what you think.

There's a World Cup there in a few weeks and there are people who need to decide whether to go or not.

Also of note is the quote where Putin instinctively questions whether an event was really possible, when we actually had just seen it happen on TV. I think that is as interesting as it is unusual, as it shows how his mind works.

I think the main deciding factor will be whether or not people have tickets.

See post 9 on the Amber Rudd fred.

My phone doesn't number the posts, but when I counted down I got the one that follows. Sorry, I'm not following you:

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Did you know time.

Did you know, according to Isaac Walton in his book The Compleat Angler, the River Trent was called Trent because of the French word "trente" = thirty, meaning there were thirty species of fish to be found therein?

Not a lot of people know that.
    Edit: nevermind, I got it.

Whoosh! (That's the sound of my last comment flying over your head).

Look at the comment that Soccerman was replying to.
    No whoosh involved clever d!ck, Soccermans comment was standalone and nothing to do with Boney M or Rasputin shagging loads of women, he said Putin will do sweet fa about the hooliganism which is true, they're proud of their actions. Still putting whoosh and sounding superior probably made you get a hard on, what a cnut you are.

... Tarkers, you're forgetting that driller is Snobhead 3 - behind Snobhead 1 (not so elite) and Snobhead 2 (the yoghurt knitter from Hull) - which partly explains why he is always right ...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    No whoosh involved clever d!ck, Soccermans comment was standalone and nothing to do with Boney M or Rasputin shagging loads of women, he said Putin will do sweet fa about the hooliganism which is true, they're proud of their actions. Still putting whoosh and sounding superior probably made you get a hard on, what a cnut you are.
    Driller's article suggests otherwise.

...and my rager had less to do with the whoosh and more to do with the video that Soccerman replied too. I especially liked the pec-jig. What are you doing tonight... fancy a drink and getting 'crazy' together? Fists can also be used to make love instead of war, u know... ;-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234