+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: International scouting.

International scouting.

Do you think Mel should bring in someone to widen our scouting network identify and sign players and take all responsibility away from Rowett and his backroom who seem limited in player knowledge. I'm undecided on one hand I think manager should be in control of all as Ferguson on the other a manager can be a good coach but not necessarily a good manager.
    . Oh for the days of a stimac, Asanovic,Kinkladse or Wanchope. Why have we got to the point where we only sign uk players and the foreign players we do sign like weimann and vydra have been playing in uk for ages.

Crap scouting network employed by Candy Crush

Steve McClaren’s son Joe McClaren needs to be sacked for the abysmal signings he has got us so far.

Also John Howard who is the Head technical of scouting players for Derby needs to go.

Harry Croft head of Emerging Talent Recruitment also need to go.

Head of Academy Recruitment-Chris Perkins also need to go.

Finally Head of Local Recruitment- Jamie Smith needs to go.

No finally Ramspudnik needs to go as Head of talking crap

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    No finally Ramspudnik needs to go as Head of talking crap
    Ha! Ha! Ha! you are one funny guy ha! ha! Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Salopian0 View Post
    Do you think Mel should bring in someone to widen our scouting network identify and sign players and take all responsibility away from Rowett and his backroom who seem limited in player knowledge. I'm undecided on one hand I think manager should be in control of all as Ferguson on the other a manager can be a good coach but not necessarily a good manager.
    . Oh for the days of a stimac, Asanovic,Kinkladse or Wanchope. Why have we got to the point where we only sign uk players and the foreign players we do sign like weimann and vydra have been playing in uk for ages.
    Maybe they do have a network of sorts and it just hasn't turned up any gems, for every Paulo Wanchope there's a Raul Albentosa

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Maybe they do have a network of sorts and it just hasn't turned up any gems, for every Paulo Wanchope there's a Raul Albentosa
    What I was getting at more but Maybe a bit vague was getting someone who who has been in the game and speciality in scouting abroad. I don't understand why our transfers under rowett have required no scouting. Get what you says about Albentosa but before rowett as you know

Raul Albentosa. Yet another decent player who came to Derby, failed to perform and then performed again after he left.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Pant View Post
    Raul Albentosa. Yet another decent player who came to Derby, failed to perform and then performed again after he left.......
    Did he not perform or was he just homesick?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)