+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Top five budget

Top five budget

We were promised a top five budget by Tony Stewart, to enable us to compete in this league. And while I'd question whether we do actually have one of the top five budgets in the division, I can think of at least six clubs who will definitely have higher budgets, a top five position has been secured.

I just wanted to point out the obvious because before Christmas, when we were mid table, this topic was thrown around quite a lot by the doubters and I include myself as a doubter at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    We were promised a top five budget by Tony Stewart, to enable us to compete in this league. And while I'd question whether we do actually have one of the top five budgets in the division, I can think of at least six clubs who will definitely have higher budgets, a top five position has been secured.

I just wanted to point out the obvious because before Christmas, when we were mid table, this topic was thrown around quite a lot by the doubters and I include myself as a doubter at that time.
    I read recently that the top ten highest player wages for this division were 6 from Blackburn and 4 from Wigan, I dont think our top paid player came close