+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Orta

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    Using your example Marley, those players weren't all brought in in 1 transfer window they were brought in over 3 years. Yes we do need to make quality signing though I disagree on the number you suggest. I really think (as I keep preaching ) if we bring in 3 or 4 quality players, remove some excess and blood some of more of the youth, our team will definitely be in the promotion hunt next season.
    three or four , wont scratch the surface .fella thats before jansson /saiz / henandez head for the exit door in the summer.

Yawn

Just for the sake of argument marls, until they're gone, they're leeds players, so give that one a rest until they're gone, coz it's all we hear from you, we get the point, you reckon they're going, saying it repeatedly won't make it happen any quicker

I think it's clear we have one of the best if not the best youth academy in the championship, hense why they both did well this season, and also coz either through opportunity or the fact they were needed, we have so many u23s playing in the first team squad, if we keep all the best ones from them, IF somehow marls doesn't get his wish and our better players stay, then I reckon 4-6 top championship players should do the trick

Just remember, the folk in charge could have simply said I ain't gonna use any u23s, so my squad will be wiedwald lonergan ayling berardi debock jansson Cooper forshaw okane Anita klich bouy Murphy alioski Dallas sacko hernandez Saiz cibicki lasogga roofe ekuban and antonsson, if the loaned out players hadn't been loaned out of course. And when we got all the injuries and suspensions they could have said ya know what, this is still my squad, I ain't using the u23s, so we would have seen even more than what we already saw, of players playing out of position

The point of this post is to point out that the u23s have a very important role in in supporting and in some cases being part of the first team squad

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Just remember, the folk in charge could have simply said I ain't gonna use any u23s, so my squad will be wiedwald lonergan ayling berardi debock jansson Cooper forshaw okane Anita klich bouy Murphy alioski Dallas sacko hernandez Saiz cibicki lasogga roofe ekuban and antonsson, if the loaned out players hadn't been loaned out of course. And when we got all the injuries and suspensions they could have said ya know what, this is still my squad, I ain't using the u23s, so we would have seen even more than what we already saw, of players playing out of position

The point of this post is to point out that the u23s have a very important role in in supporting and in some cases being part of the first team squad
    thank god you dont pick the squad clive , sacko , cooper buoy,.murphy .wiedwald , de bock ,ekuban . lonergan, anita, klitch, roofe , ekuban, antonsson, cibicki,. . division 1 here we come .
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 24-04-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Just for the sake of argument marls, until they're gone, they're leeds players, so give that one a rest until they're gone, coz it's all we hear from you, we get the point, you reckon they're going, saying it repeatedly won't make it happen any quicker

I think it's clear we have one of the best if not the best youth academy in the championship, hense why they both did well this season, and also coz either through opportunity or the fact they were needed, we have so many u23s playing in the first team squad, if we keep all the best ones from them, IF somehow marls doesn't get his wish and our better players stay, then I reckon 4-6 top championship players should do the trick
    the lights are on but nobodys at home .

in his 1st season in charge the Rad has proved beyond any reasonable doubt that he is NOT a seller. If, and its a big IF Saiz & Jansson move on, itll be because they or their greedy agent engineer a move, and not because the club choose to sell. This happens at Man Utd, Madrid and Bayern, so lets not be childish and pretend its out of order just because "we are Leeds"
    This is what bores the tits off me about certain negative posters banging on about this as though its fact, despite ALL the evidence points to the contrary.
    Id also be curious as to who and at what Price people would come in for the above mentioned, both way more average than some on here believe.Jansson looked a cracking player beside Bartley (who WAS the real deal) and once his 3 month love affair/honeymoon period with the fans finished has flattered to deceive. Saiz? **** me, cant shoot, cant pass and doesnt score anywhere near enough goals for a ballgreedy chunt, be lucky to get 5M for him.
    Hernández is the only true quality player in our squad.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    in his 1st season in charge the Rad has proved beyond any reasonable doubt that he is NOT a seller. If, and its a big IF Saiz & Jansson move on, itll be because they or their greedy agent engineer a move, and not because the club choose to sell. This happens at Man Utd, Madrid and Bayern, so lets not be childish and pretend its out of order just because "we are Leeds"
    This is what bores the tits off me about certain negative posters banging on about this as though its fact, despite ALL the evidence points to the contrary.
    Id also be curious as to who and at what Price people would come in for the above mentioned, both way more average than some on here believe.Jansson looked a cracking player beside Bartley (who WAS the real deal) and once his 3 month love affair/honeymoon period with the fans finished has flattered to deceive. Saiz? **** me, cant shoot, cant pass and doesnt score anywhere near enough goals for a ballgreedy chunt, be lucky to get 5M for him.
    Bit harsh on Saiz - are you trying to put possible suitors off

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    it is all about money and whether you like or not , jansson and saiz will command far more in wages than leeds can offer , thats the bottom line , they are only saleable assets. f..k me leeds cant even agree a two year extension on his contract with henandez and he is at the back end of his career . your better players wont hang around playing championship football forever , you ought to have learned that lesson by now , our best players have continually been sold on a regular basis for many a long year now, because we are constantly stuck in this league every season.

Proof that marls doesn't read the posts properly, I never said that I would only play the over 23, I said the management at Leeds could easily have done that, and therefore the work being done with our u23s is very important, seems that the description of yourself there marls is very accurate, the one where you say your lights are on but nobodys home!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)