+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: they think its all over ....

they think its all over ....

well it is now so lets get behind the lads saturday beat preston and celebrate a great season and especially the manager whos worked with the 3rd lowest budget in the championship doubt sbt will agree lol but for me been a fantastic effort by everybody at the club make some noise blades saturday

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    well it is now so lets get behind the lads saturday beat preston and celebrate a great season and especially the manager whos worked with the 3rd lowest budget in the championship doubt sbt will agree lol but for me been a fantastic effort by everybody at the club make some noise blades saturday
    Well accordin to some we had nowt to lose,so they'll not be too disapointed.It's been a good season after a brilliant start so i can understand why some are very disapointed,i am also disapointed wi our finish.I hope the lads have a r8 go on Satdi and dunt turn another Scunny type performance we had from Adkins last match cos if we do i think some will let em know by booin.It'll be interestin to see what side the MESSIAH starts wi.UTCB

weve run out of steam thats all with mostly league 1 players so no disgrace there and dont forget if coutts had lasted the season we would have been in top 6 no doubt about that so i think they deserve backing on saturday its not the players fault that our boardroom wont back the best manager weve had since john harris utb ftp

Well I wish I hadn’t switched on the radio this morning SOB. Heard that Derby won effectively killing any remaining play off hopes for us and then I heard that the old Redgates building has been knocked down effectively killing any hopes that this magnificent store from my childhood would reopen.

When I think of the money that must have been spent in our childhoods so we could watch United and buy toys (especially Subbuteo teams and accessories) from Redgates it’s lose/lose this morning!

Someone give me some good news!!

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Well I wish I hadn’t switched on the radio this morning SOB. Heard that Derby won effectively killing any remaining play off hopes for us and then I heard that the old Redgates building has been knocked down effectively killing any hopes that this magnificent store from my childhood would reopen.

When I think of the money that must have been spent in our childhoods so we could watch United and buy toys (especially Subbuteo teams and accessories) from Redgates it’s lose/lose this morning!

Someone give me some good news!!
    Can you remember with Redgates,you could go in the shop at the main entrance,and come out on the Moor through another shop,I think it was a stationary shop.

Only Bolton and Burton have paid less in transfers over the last couple of seasons than we have. Shameful.

yeah it has mahat those 6 seasons in league 1 have really hurt us im afraid but with the size of the club and the crowds we are now getting theres no excuse now for the board not to speculate in the transfer market and if they dont not only do i fear our fans will turn against them but we will lose chris to a club with more ambition than us and that would be a great shame because i feel we have two thirds of a very good championship side and just the addition of 3 to 4 quality players would turn us in to a top 6 side

I'm fed up with comments about our team having L1 players.....it hasn't. All of them have played in and become Championship players
    and we know that some could go higher and, yes, a few may drop back but the team came close this season.

UTCB (= UP THE CHAMPIONSHIP BLADES)

I said the day that Barnsley beat us,"dont go and waste those three points we gave you",looks like they are doing just that with a hopeless performance in Nottingham.

Hope they go down now.

Hope Fulham join Wolves,best two sides we have played against this season.

Warnocks going to be in a play off sweat i hope,looks like being the best group of four in the play offs for a while.

I'd like Barnsley to stay up,only cos I had Bolton to drop pre season

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast