+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cov fans

Cov fans

Name:  ...........jpg
Views: 55
Size:  70.1 KB

Coventry fans are scum cowards.
    One punched me in the back of my head years ago.
    The coward never gave me a chance to defend myself in his unprovoked attack.
    Then as i turned around he legged it.
    I have never came across anyone that has a good word to say about their so called fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Coventry fans are scum cowards.
    One punched me in the back of my head years ago.
    The coward never gave me a chance to defend myself in his unprovoked attack.
    Then as i turned around he legged it.
    I have never came across anyone that has a good word to say about their so called fans.
    I got rabbit punched at Wolves and was unconscious on my feet and woke up bent over seeing boots coming up. Loooked up and straightened myself back up. They all backed off.. I was trapped in the short alley towards their club house. There was a bouncer type in a dicky tie so legged it towards him and he took me thru the bar. I was in colours and everyone stopped what they were doing and stared.
    He took me up some stairs and said there you go as he opened a dooor for me. great I thought, I'm in for nothing as I saw I was in the ground. A big cheer went up and all the Wolves were running at me. I felt the draught of their boots just missing my ass as I bolted down the steep terrace. Just managed to dive over the barrier without being caught. Stewards chucked me out and I ended up back where I got the kicking. Promptly removed my scarf after a little lad said "give me your scarf mate" and made my way up to the away entrance where my mates were still queuing to get in. lol

At Cov I'd lost my mates and spent the game with Laz. After we left the ground I said cheerio to laz and pulled my phone out to ring mates and bumped into a load of Cov wanting to have a go at ordinary fans. I had no alternative but to keep walking at them and walked through the middle of them. Oh happy days. But I think some scummy Swindon had a go at Cov family friends after our home game which sparked the off at theirs.

That is why I have never had scarfs or anything showing who I support in the car. Even if you are local, there are always idiots around who do such cowardly things.

This may surprise you but i going to praise Millwall.
    A few years back after a Crystal Palace v Millwall match my Mrs and i was playing pool after the match in a pub in New Cross (Millwall)Territory ,
    Had a great time (ok the banter was a bit tasty when they sussed i was West Ham and the Mrs was Palace but great fun and we got kebabs delivered lol.
    The worst hooligans i came across was Luton Migs.
    People thought migs was named after Russian jets but i think migs ment "men in gear"