+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just put Plymouth out of their Misery

Just put Plymouth out of their Misery

Please play a strong team on Saturday. Their fans think all they have to do is get Taylor playing on Saturday and they will beat us.
    Saturday is not about “not showing our hand” more like removing them from contention.
    Am happy to take my chances with Charlton / S****horpe.

S****horpe will put MK out of their misery on Saturday and Charlton will beat Blackburn.

Plymouth will then suddenly 5 points behind S****horpe, six behind Charlton, with two to play and a live game at S****horpe next Tuesday to sort it.

Shrews v Charlton
    Us v S****horpe

Sorted

Let them do the worrying.

We don’t need to

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Please play a strong team on Saturday. Their fans think all they have to do is get Taylor playing on Saturday and they will beat us.
    Saturday is not about “not showing our hand” more like removing them from contention.

S****horpe will put MK out of their misery on Saturday and Charlton will beat Blackburn.

Plymouth will then suddenly 5 points behind S****horpe, six behind Charlton, with two to play and a live game at S****horpe next Tuesday to sort it.

Shrews v Charlton
    Us v S****horpe

Sorted

But will Shrews beat Charlton? Good chance we’ll end up with Charlton in final and I will sh it a brick before a ball has been kicked

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    But will Shrews beat Charlton? Good chance we’ll end up with Charlton in final and I will sh it a brick before a ball has been kicked
    Build a defensive wall with the bricks Millertop, that might help.

I said last 3 - 4 weeks Charlton the darkhorses, then they only get 1 point out of possible 9, so looked out of it, but then they have come back into contention.
    Would like Shrewsbury [3rd spot ] against Scunny [ 6th spot ] in play off, & Millers [ 4th spot ] against Plymouth [ 5th spot ], then the Millers meeting Scunny at Wembley in the final,if the league worked out this way.
    so Charlton need knocking out of the equation.

I think Charlton should probably be the bookies' favourites simply because they've been in the Premier League and are the biggest club.

I also knew that S****horpe would come back into form and they've done so at exactly the right time.

Both of those teams will be a tough prospect.

Plymouth will hope to have Ryan Taylor back against the Millers, while the physio's will have done their best on his injury { ankle] & had him wrapped in cotton wool.a big game for Plymouth Argyle so they will be going for it, looks to be a good scrap on Saturday, with I think a 1 - 0 away win for the Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post

Shrews v Charlton
    Us v S****horpe

Sorted
    IF we win our semi-final play off games we could be involved in another record to add to the list from last season, my thinking is if we end up playing either Shrewsbury or Scunny at wembley it would be the lowest attendance for a league 1 play-off final...my guess is not much more than 30,000. whats yours.?

On the other hand if we get Charlton we would be overwhelmingly outnumbered in an attendance exceeding 60,000 and probably 50,000 + if it was Plymouth.

If you recall the attendance at the 1996 Auto Windscreens Final against Shrewsbury was just over 35,000 and 43,000 for the Play Off Final v Leyton Orient.

Also when we played Dagenham in the Division 2 play off final in 2010 the attendance was surprisingly high at just over 32,000.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast