+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A blessing in disguise ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    We've more chance of getting Beverly fcukin Macca now we're back in league 1.

Brill that mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Bradshaw will have brokered a move away already. I think Thiam would tear up League 1 with a pre season behind him.
    Agree Steve

Who the heck is Beverley Macca, was she one of Del boy Trotter's dirty old birds ?. lol

" I think we were one of the most active clubs in January Acido a lot of the signings just didn’t work out but it is hard to get the right players in. "

Maybe thats not the best description I could have used Esr, yes we were active but we signed a load of tosh really. These owners might burst into life when it comes to their first summer window, its like a clean slate again for everybody but Im not holding out much hope to be honest.
    Last edited by Acido; 25-04-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Who the heck is Beverley Macca, was she one of Del boy Trotter's dirty old birds ?. lol

" I think we were one of the most active clubs in January Acido a lot of the signings just didn’t work out but it is hard to get the right players in. "

Maybe thats not the best description I could have used Esr, yes we were active but we signed a load of tosh really. These owners might burst into life when it comes to their first summer window, its like a clean slate again for everybody but Im not holding out much hope to be honest.
    “Burst into life”
    Mmmmm. It’ll be like putting a condom on after the Pregnancy has already happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    “Burst into life”
    Mmmmm. It’ll be like putting a condom on after the Pregnancy has already happened.
    Or strapping a plank to thi ar5e mate

I'm sure McBurnie wouldn't enjoy being described azza load of old tosh Acido.

When you're in situation we were/are in january. You can't expect the pick of the crop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123