+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club Is An Absolute Joke

The Club Is An Absolute Joke

From top to bottom .

If you know the phrase of "' let them eat cake " and what it means then the Time Square self indulgence thing fits perfectly .

There's so much wrong it's difficult to know where to start to be honest .

A box of frogs as Head Coach .

A man from baseball recruiting the players .

Feckin hell , it's beyond belief .

We had our chance to survive in January , half the season left , not in the bottom 3 , all we needed was some common sense recruitment and we would have maybe dodged the bullet , the club's around were total shyte too , it didn't need much to be slightly better than them .

The decision making at this club should see heads roll , the CEO should be the first to go .

Get this fecker Beane back to baseball where he belongs .

The HC isn't the right fit for this club , I'll be kind here and leave it at that .

Get some proper football people in please , it says Barnsley Football Club on the stands around the ground , rocket science it ain't .

Feck off with your personal experiments and ego tripping self indulgence .

Worrying , there isn't a scooby doo at the club .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    From top to bottom .

If you know the phrase of "' let them eat cake " and what it means then the Time Square self indulgence thing fits perfectly .

There's so much wrong it's difficult to know where to start to be honest .

A box of frogs as Head Coach .

A man from baseball recruiting the players .

Feckin hell , it's beyond belief .

We had our chance to survive in January , half the season left , not in the bottom 3 , all we needed was some common sense recruitment and we would have maybe dodged the bullet , the club's around were total shyte too , it didn't need much to be slightly better than them .

The decision making at this club should see heads roll , the CEO should be the first to go .

Get this fecker Beane back to baseball where he belongs .

The HC isn't the right fit for this club , I'll be kind here and leave it at that .

Get some proper football people in please , it says Barnsley Football Club on the stands around the ground , rocket science it ain't .

Feck off with your personal experiments and ego tripping self indulgence .

Worrying , there isn't a scooby doo at the club .

Spot on Animal. A blame Hecky missen.

Fans singing we want Jose out after the match

Jose is a total chancer. Does not have the beans, is uninspiring and incoherent. Blagged this he as.

My message to Gauther tonight on Twitter

@GGanaye its on you this my friend. Terrible recruitment, inability to tie quality players down to decent contracts, and to top it off, you’ve appointed a bloke with no experience of a championship dogfight. Why didn’t you go & get Mick McCarthy!

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post

The people who hired him need closer scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyB1 View Post
    My message to Gauther tonight on Twitter

@GGanaye its on you this my friend. Terrible recruitment, inability to tie quality players down to decent contracts, and to top it off, you’ve appointed a bloke with no experience of a championship dogfight. Why didn’t you go & get Mick McCarthy!

Cos as Animal alluded to, there's no football people involved in decision making. What tha sez makes perfect sense Matty and in my opinion is feasible and would give the club a big boost. Them idiots in charge of recruitment ent got any sense and think this football malarkey is easy and doesn't require professional knowledge

Listen to Morais’ interview. Ultra defensive. Accepting no responsibility. Im not happy with this guy at all and its rare i feel like that so early on

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Cos as Animal alluded to, there's no football people involved in decision making. What tha sez makes perfect sense Matty and in my opinion is feasible and would give the club a big boost. Them idiots in charge of recruitment ent got any sense and think this football malarkey is easy and doesn't require professional knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by MattyB1 View Post
    Listen to Morais’ interview. Ultra defensive. Accepting no responsibility. Im not happy with this guy at all and its rare i feel like that so early on
    It was all over his CV what credentials he held , 18 clubs in 19 years .

All people needed to do was to see the Mourhino years for what they were .

Nowt hard about working his worth to this club out .

Amazed so many people couldn't see it .

Totally agree animal Jokewell it is now run by a total incompetent
    Load of SH👇TE and I dread to think what the future holds

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast