+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm gonna leave.

I'm gonna leave.

No this isn't an attention seeking post, I'm not after 'please don't go's.

My personality is too erratic to be a poster and I can see I'm ruining this board as a result.

I'll still read this along with the other boards and look forward to your opinions.

Sorry chaps. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    No this isn't an attention seeking post, I'm not after 'please don't go's.

My personality is too erratic to be a poster and I can see I'm ruining this board as a result.

I'll still read this along with the other boards and look forward to your opinions.

Sorry chaps. Bye.
    That's daft, Saxo. Instead of leaving, make a resolution to think things through before you post, so that you don't antagonise people.
    Nothing wrong with having different opinions, but there are ways and ways of expressing them...

Yeah...phook off SAXO... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    That's daft, Saxo. Instead of leaving, make a resolution to think things through before you post, so that you don't antagonise people.
    Nothing wrong with having different opinions, but there are ways and ways of expressing them...
    Totally agree. It was not my fault that we dropped a couple of points this season, nor was it my fault you are a glass half empty person. But you made sure you aimed all your anger at someone like me every single time. Just looking for a reaction. You actually get quite aggressive at times, and maybe every once in a while you will get a reaction. Cant believe this is a discussion point the morning after we seal promotion back to the Champ.
    Like I cant actually believe people chose last night to start having a moan about Venkys?
    I cant believe quite a lot of things.

But luckily I was at Donny celebrating. Getting back and reading the comments (apart from Test and Auks this morning) it was depressing. But each to their own. I genuinely find it frustrating to read if I am being honest.

I mean you can all have a good old moan, but was last night really the time and place? Do it today if you really have to do it.

If I go back to just reading and not posting then I am sure you can have a re-think Sax.

I went years without posting so its no biggie for me.
    Look I know deep down me being positive is as unwelcome as anything. It's actually a lot more annoying to Blackburn Fans than being negative. Nobody wants to hear positivity. Its too much for almost all.
    I get on peoples nerves, and generally its unwelcome.

End of the day, you have posted here for longer, you go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Totally agree. It was not my fault that we dropped a couple of points this season, nor was it my fault you are a glass half empty person. But you made sure you aimed all your anger at someone like me every single time. Just looking for a reaction. You actually get quite aggressive at times, and maybe every once in a while you will get a reaction. Cant believe this is a discussion point the morning after we seal promotion back to the Champ.
    Like I cant actually believe people chose last night to start having a moan about Venkys?
    I cant believe quite a lot of things.

But luckily I was at Donny celebrating. Getting back and reading the comments (apart from Test and Auks this morning) it was depressing. But each to their own. I genuinely find it frustrating to read if I am being honest.

I mean you can all have a good old moan, but was last night really the time and place? Do it today if you really have to do it.

If I go back to just reading and not posting then I am sure you can have a re-think Sax.

I went years without posting so its no biggie for me.
    Look I know deep down me being positive is as unwelcome as anything. It's actually a lot more annoying to Blackburn Fans than being negative. Nobody wants to hear positivity. Its too much for almost all.
    I get on peoples nerves, and generally its unwelcome.

End of the day, you have posted here for longer, you go for it.
    I'll break my silence to say this. Last night I was looking forward to reading celebatary comments, praise for mowbray and the players(brfcs was a wonderful read), and I fear my recent postings has put people off here.

That's not right. Its not my board, its yours, the rovers fans.

I'm really sorry, please post your comments freely. I won't be ruining your threads anymore.

Bye again.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post
    I'll break my silence to say this. Last night I was looking forward to reading celebatary comments, praise for mowbray and the players(brfcs was a wonderful read), and I fear my recent postings has put people off here.

That's not right. Its not my board, its yours, the rovers fans.

I'm really sorry, please post your comments freely. I won't be ruining your threads anymore.

Bye again.
    Saxo!! FFS

Did you REALLY think I was seriously saying 'you can't celebrate'!! Come on man! As if I am anyone you would listen to!!
    I'm shocked you didn't just tell me to fk off
    You know nobody posts here! Everyone who does post did last night. So knock that off for starters.

I do too find it sad. The fans at Donny celebrated with the players and manager. It was absolute wild scenes! Real emotion. That was as important as winning the Prem.

Then I get home as high as a kite.....and the only comments I read (apart from Test) where about Venky's etc etc
    Nothing about what a great achievement it had been. Just one night of positivity .....the night we seal promotion....and still nothing! If you can .....and I realise that's not easy ...get back to going to games ...DO IT ASAP! You will feel instantly more connected to the club. Get off these bloody awful sites which do not get close to being what is actually going on. And get away from listening to all this negativity.
    The pictures you saw on BRFC's told you exactly what happened!! The comments on here last night did not cover what had just happened.

I do think you could have a slight re-think about posting. Auks is a decent guy, he made a suggestion, why not try it?
    You are a lot more relevant on here than me. I am deemed too positive, too much.
    At games I am just like everyone else.

I will admit this now ....I too had doubts, I too had concerns all the way through the season. But chose to be positive. Rovers needs fans like that. We need to look forward. This is a new dawn.
    We don't need folk looking back, remember it, but don't fixate on it, especially the night we win promotion.

None of that was down to you last night, I don't think you helped, but I don't think you lead that.

OK. I'm gonna try a new approach. I'll generate talking points, and reign back my own opinions.

See how this goes.

Bye again didn't last long

Quote Originally Posted by test View Post
    Bye again didn't last long
    I'm not really back per se. I'll just post talking points. That way I can read about stuff I'm interested in. In that way, I can retain an influence without creating conflict.

Goodness me Saxo, there was me thinking that we had problems on Tykesmad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)