+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A warning

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Rest easy Rod, we don't need warnings about how our owners can screw up- it's their modus operandi.
    Am glad to see you are one who never changes his tune TT

Sad to see the form fade and a small cloud forming over what has been wall to wall sunshine for 16 months.

If it’s simply down to the squad we have so far acquired not being quite ready I can live with it. If however Wilder says the off field shenanigans have hindered us and we’ve missed a great opportunity, it’s nothing short of pathetic. Typical but pathetic.

In sure Chris will give us his honest and heartfelt view on things when the dust has settled.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oh well dun Bully,anutha thread to alarm fans.King Kev out,The Prince out,Tufty will walk and only the poorest of our players will be left to start next season,it's gunna be pleasant readin on here this summer.Hope weather picks up agen soon,i need to feel warm.UTCB
    Kev must be relieved we've not gone up again Rod, what with him being happy wasting his money in L1. He's made sure Wilder doesn't make that mistake again by giving him no money and holding his dog to ransom. Only needs Brooks to go for pennies and the doomsayers will have big smiles on their faces to last them until the necessary slapped @rse visage is required around summer transfer window time.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Sad to see the form fade and a small cloud forming over what has been wall to wall sunshine for 16 months.

If it’s simply down to the squad we have so far acquired not being quite ready I can live with it. If however Wilder says the off field shenanigans have hindered us and we’ve missed a great opportunity, it’s nothing short of pathetic. Typical but pathetic.

In sure Chris will give us his honest and heartfelt view on things when the dust has settled.
    The boardroom issues will, l believe, have had an effect on Wilder. It shouldn't however, have affected players performances, some of which have been very poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    The boardroom issues will, l believe, have had an effect on Wilder. It shouldn't however, have affected players performances, some of which have been very poor.
    Was gonna say pretty much the same what happens upstairs will rarely affect what happens on the pitch unless it affects wages,my opinion obviously

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Was gonna say pretty much the same what happens upstairs will rarely affect what happens on the pitch unless it affects wages,my opinion obviously
    Tha what? The power struggle affected the players on the pitch because it directly impacted who we could sign in January.

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Tha what? The power struggle affected the players on the pitch because it directly impacted who we could sign in January.
    How does that affect the players who were here? They were the players who have lost form, not some mythical " ITK from someone at the top" signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    How does that affect the players who were here? They were the players who have lost form, not some mythical " ITK from someone at the top" signing.
    It's not inconceivable that if Wilder was affected by the power struggle, this would have trickled down to the players he has to motivate. I'm not saying that's the case, just that it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Am glad to see you are one who never changes his tune TT
    Why would I when all we get is "The same, same old song" from the Two Tops.?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    It's not inconceivable that if Wilder was affected by the power struggle, this would have trickled down to the players he has to motivate. I'm not saying that's the case, just that it could be.

It could yes. But it shouldn't. Imo anyway. In with a chance of promotion isn't a bad place to be.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast