Thread: Rooney offski

Rooney offski

Signs a pre contract with Caley Thistle

http://www.ictfc.com/news/club-news/...ining-the-team

Not really surprised by this one. Never said anything on Saturday night at the Travel Club night.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Not really surprised by this one. Never said anything on Saturday night at the Travel Club night.

Do you honestly think he’d tell a stalker like you ?

I liked Rooney.......a bit clumsy and always guaranteed a booking, - but he will come back to bite us in the bum, - that's for certain!

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    I liked Rooney.......a bit clumsy and always guaranteed a booking, - but he will come back to bite us in the bum, - that's for certain!
    A few exciting forays up the park which got the crowd going but by no stretch of the imagination a good right back imo.

Wasn't getting a regular start and was behind Mercer for the right back slot. An impact player going forward but his defensive attributes were debatable to say the least. Perhaps we could have accommodated him in a wide midfield position but it would have been at the cost of the likes of Thomas so his moving on is not a great surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Wasn't getting a regular start and was behind Mercer for the right back slot. An impact player going forward but his defensive attributes were debatable to say the least. Perhaps we could have accommodated him in a wide midfield position but it would have been at the cost of the likes of Thomas so his moving on is not a great surprise.

i liked rooney but as said above can have a few bombscare moments ,but theres defo alot of potential there for the right coaches to exploit ,our centenary year next season ,if we are going to let most the team go id like to see them replaced with better than we let go ,we have to show to the walk away fans that we mean business and have a push on or big season ,if we wont or cant do it for our special season we never will so i just hope naysmith is the right man to trust to sign the quality needed ,he aint shown this sofar .

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Do you honestly think he’d tell a stalker like you ?
    Don't reckon he would tell anyone tbh. Stalker.....looks like you are?

Josh Todd could be signing up for next season

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    Now that would be good news and hopefully only the beginning of decent signings with Joe Thompson leading that list Fingers crossed X

Always liked the look of Todd. Thomson as well hopefully.

Yeah Thomson and Todd would be excellent signings. Need to play Todd on the right wing though.

Got a feeling Gavin Reilly might make a return. Just a hunch. Imagine him with Dobbie 😎

I'd reckon Reilly would stay at St Mirren to play in the Premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Yeah Thomson and Todd would be excellent signings. Need to play Todd on the right wing though.

Got a feeling Gavin Reilly might make a return. Just a hunch. Imagine him with Dobbie ��
    With St Mirren looking to recruit for their return to the SPL Gavin will struggle to get a start so may be looking for a move. Dobbie and Reilly spearheading the attack next season would add a few to the gate and make me a happy punter.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I'd reckon Reilly would stay at St Mirren to play in the Premiership.
    Didn't exactly set the house on fire with the Jambos and I think he may well struggle to get a regular game with the Buddies in the Premiership but good luck to the lad.

As much as I liked Rooney his defending was not great and he was always picking up bookings so can`t complain that he is moving on.

And he just has

And he just has
    Great news....

http://www.qosfc.com/news-4020
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 08-05-2018 at 03:01 PM.