+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crackpot candidate

crackpot candidate

standing for lab. in worcester.

makes diane abbott seem sane.

link:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43868927

She seems like the ideal candidate for Paliament, we certainly need diversity, as Tony Bliar always told us.
    What worries me more than anything about this candidate is what she used to do:-

"........Ms Richards, a London-based former teacher and youth worker, was selected by the local constituency party last month to fight the next general election, scheduled for 2022........"

She's been potted.

But how the hell was she selected in the first place?

Momentum are complete nut jobs.

Careful 59 BT will set their fake news section on you.

She currently has two "extended civil restraint orders" taken out against her after a judge ruled that she had repeatedly sought to take a range of government organisations to court without due grounds.
    But she could assure the Worcester party that the 20 cases brought were "all above board".

I see she’s in Jeremy zone wanting incontrovertible evidence before she believes the man on the street
    -she questioned, in the aftermath of the Manchester arena bombing last year, whether the attack had even taken place - asking why no footage had emerged of damage to the building.
    And after the death of the Yorkshire Labour MP Jo Cox in 2016, she also wrote on Twitter " Jo Cox incident conveniently bereft of evidence too".
    I presume in her universe dead bodies with bullets in them don’t count unless she sees the photos, but just look what BT can do to photos.
    I like this one
    It is understood that Labour, which no longer vets its candidate nationally, believes it was Ms Richards' responsibility to declare relevant information during the candidate selection process.
    Seems like Labour is losing Momentum then as I thought they were doing that

From experience of the Lancaster and Morecambe Labour lot, you certainly wouldn't trust many of them to run a bath.

A big problem with politics is that a large percentage of people vote for the party - whatever. They treat it like supporting a footy team. "My Dad was Labour/Tory and I will always be Labour/Tory".

Hence the large number of safe Labour/Tory seats. I will never understand the thought process of people like that.

She was never, ever endorsed by the NEC, so she couldn't possibly stand as an MP.

Fake news, no story, move on?

She sounds daft enough for the Lib-Dems though!

Wasn’t fake as she was chosen by the local party but has just been rejected by an emergency meeting of the NEC

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...bombing-tweets

Local party nomination does not quite cut it in the NEC & PLP.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Local party nomination does not quite cut it in the NEC & PLP.
    No it seems it’s going Top down and gaining Momentum as Len Cluskey gets the stomach churns and makes threats about deselecting Labour MPs who spoke about Jeremy in the Jewish debate. Unite certainly has a different meaning in the left wing.
    Left wing groups try to stop Ruth Smeeth testifying yesterday at Marc Wandsworth hearing and the Labour Party couldn’t guarantee her safety en route so a number of MPs rode shotgun. More targets for Len. Does he run the Jeremy show or a trades union?

Time these Jewish lasses started to stand up for themselves and stop playing the victim.

Ms Smeeth cry me a fcuking river and own up to your own selfish centre right ambitions...

Attachment 9296

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)