+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: u23’s v Brum

u23’s v Brum

Their last game of the season. Friday 2.00 k.o. at Stocky.

Anyone going?

Hopefully Ronald

Tyler Smith,worthy of a place in the 1st team squad for the last 2 games?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Their last game of the season. Friday 2.00 k.o. at Stocky.

Anyone going?
    Mek sure ya well wrapped up Ronaldo,rain tipped and max temp of 9. I'd tek some earplugs to stop ya hearin that gobby tory wannabe Blockmod rattlin in thi ear all day as well mi owd pal.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Tyler Smith,worthy of a place in the 1st team squad for the last 2 games?
    Shurrup soft tops. Thaz knackered young Jake's chances dunt start on Tyler nar.UTCB

May as well release him now rod it's all downhill for the poor lad from here on in

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Shurrup soft tops. Thaz knackered young Jake's chances dunt start on Tyler nar.UTCB
    Lads been banging them in at u23 level,why not give him a chance to show his mettle?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Mek sure ya well wrapped up Ronaldo,rain tipped and max temp of 9. I'd tek some earplugs to stop ya hearin that gobby tory wannabe Blockmod rattlin in thi ear all day as well mi owd pal.UTCB
    I must say Rod that I have always found both Mr D and your goodself, to be most charming companions.

And, if my memory serves me correctly, I have a nasty suspicion that I owe him a pint from an earlier meeting at the Coach and Horses. Time to return the favour methinks....................but only if he can see through my disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I must say Rod that I have always found both Mr D and your goodself, to be most charming companions.

And, if my memory serves me correctly, I have a nasty suspicion that I owe him a pint from an earlier meeting at the Coach and Horses. Time to return the favour methinks....................but only if he can see through my disguise.
    Thaz dun well to get owt other than earache out of blockmod Ronaldo.It must be you bein the Gentleman that you are that somehow finds some good in the gobby git that is Blockmod mi owd pal.Have a BIG like Bully(post 6) UTCB

U/23 game at Stocky on Friday is off,we're playin Swansea in't semi Final on Friday instead,Travis Binnion did tell me at Oakwell last Satdi this could happen,does that mek me ITK?.The game cancelled will nar be played 2nd May at Stocky wi a 1pm ko.Seems like ya may have had a lucky escape from havin earache from Bladesmad's version of Benny off Crossroads Ronaldo.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 26-04-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast