+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: two faces

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    I certainly haven't got 2 faces.
    I never asked for Hecky to be sacked.
    I didn't want the Chinese takeover. As I recall there was only me & SB that spoke out against it (and took stick for it).
    I definitely didn't want this head coach.
    I haven't been over to Oakwell since Boxing Day and don't feel the slightest urge to return anytime soon.
    Football in general doesn't do it for me anymore. I believe Real Madrid are playing B Munich as I type. The wife's watching Coronation Street.
    I haven't watched Match of the Day all season, only fast forward through The Championship, and occasionally watch Goals on Sunday.
    Football to me right now is just something to bet on. It's a bit like wrestling used to be like in the 60's. All hype and no substance.
    You used to have to really do something to get sent off. Now you brush past someone, they hold their face, fall to the ground and you're off.
    Penalties, less than half the penalties given these days are never penalties.
    Twenty years ago I bet there was less than 10 sending offs and 10 penalties in the 4 divisions on a Saturday. Now, I bet there's 30+of each. As for VAR, great idea, rubbish implementation.
    1. yes you only have one face.
    2. hecky was not sacked he left for the bright lights and took 1/2 the Barnsley football's club staff with him.
    3. the takeover had to come no matter who took over remember the owner was dieing, the Chinese was the best proposal at the time anyone who apposed it, well lets say wanted the club to go to the wall.
    4. no one else with any credabilaty was interested.
    5. if tha ant been since Boxing day well that's up to thee.
    I wish you all a good night, I find it absolutely astonishing that some supporters of this great club can post on a web site with no respect for a head coach and owners who have only been in charge for a matter of months and dishing out the blame on them for the deplorable predicament we now find our self in, mmmmm its f**** disgusting you've been at um since day 1 and now we are going down your strutting about like banty cocks, saying I told you so no good would come of this, but for the few who no about football knew our card was marked as soon as the last rageem sold or did not renew our only championship players contracts, these people read these forums I just wander what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    They took over in December and had a full transfer window to try and amend this mess. They were uninspiring in their efforts on the transfer front for me and we've seen the consequences. They also appointed a questionable head coach in the wake of Heckys departure and have been vague in telling us their intentions both short term and long term or any information at all. I'm not slagging them but it's not exactly been a smooth start to their reign. Just saying as a see it. Jury is still out for me.

“Vague in telling us” is the understatement of the season...
    “uninspiring,”
    “Questionable coach”
    Absolutely spot on mate.......

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    2. hecky was not sacked he left for the bright lights and took 1/2 the Barnsley football's club staff with him.
    3. the takeover had to come no matter who took over remember the owner was dieing, the Chinese was the best proposal at the time anyone who apposed it, well lets say wanted the club to go to the wall.
    I wish you all a good night, I find it absolutely astonishing that some supporters of this great club can post on a web site with no respect for a head coach and owners who have only been in charge for a matter of months and dishing out the blame on them for the deplorable predicament we now find our self in, mmmmm its f**** disgusting you've been at um since day 1 and now we are going down your strutting about like banty cocks, saying I told you so no good would come of this, but for the few who no about football knew our card was marked as soon as the last rageem sold or did not renew our only championship players contracts, these people read these forums I just wander what they think.

I was enthused at the takeover. Absolutely
    I wanted Hecky sacked.
    I lay the blame at the previous owner, Head coach and advisors for the fact that we didn’t carry on investing when we attained Championship status.
    Mr Cryne did wonders for this club. But should have appointed football people to look after his beloved club and they would have cherished his memory.
    Instead, he sold to people who behave like they have bought a second hand Mini as a first car
    They bought it, Patched it up, shined up the chrome, and showed it off to their mates
    But don’t know that you have to put Petrol, oil and water in to keep it going......

We have been taken over by football virgins. On Sunday morning we will wake up amd realise that we have been Fncked royally.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post

There's nubdy strutting rarnd saying I told you so. We're all fans and certainly don't want the club to suffer so we can say "I told you so" That's a ridiculous statement and complete utter ballax Colliers.

Secondly I hope they bloody well do read these forums. Supporters wear their hearts on their sleeves and express their opinions. The owners might learn something about passion and constructive criticism. Then again if we all kept us traps shut, sat back and watched everything unravelling in front of our eyes and not being adequately addressed by the owners then they can assume that we as supporters must be happy to accept this and they're doing a steady job If tha buys a football club tha should endeavour to run it to best o thi abilities and expect differing views, constructive criticism and feedback no matter are long thaz bin e're.

By the way nubdy wanted the club to go to the wall by opposing this takeover. Ridiculous statement. We all accepted that there was no alternative. It dunt mean thy ez to like it.

They’ve only owned the club for 4 months

What will happen when we loose on Saturday to seal our relegation ,pitch invasion ,mass riots, sack the board, and HC chants seats ripped out season ticket thrown on pitch, completely demolish refreshment areas break the cross bar, pull the posts down.NO we will just accept it because we're used to it more fool us.The owners might wake up when they can't sell for profit lg 1crap players nobody wants and attendances plumit as well as season tickets

I don't think crowds 'll drop that much in home ends. They never do. We've allus had about 7000 core season ticket holders and 2 to 3000 on top of that even against Championship teams gates av' only been 11 to 12 thousand including away fans. A bit of scare mongering there.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    They’ve only owned the club for 4 months
    These new owners have been sniffing rarnd since last August. They are a multi-billion group with groups of staff of various professions doing research. They will have been diligent and presented The Consortium with a few options-Hull, Boro, Brentford and us. We appeared to be fourth choice in terms of offers to buy. They will have edda business plan in place regarding what to do with the club months before they actually took over.
    The idea that they rocked up in mid December and then started wondering what to do with the club in the last four months is not how such Consortiums work. They appear to have little interest or knowledge in the football side of things but must have delegated to someone (Scape Goat Hair ?) the preparation for the January window and appointment of Mr Morais.

A think tha might be gooin a bit far Colliers saying that fooak such as me wanted the club to go to the wall.

Can tha quote the bits weear av been strutting ararnd like a bantam cock ? Av sed hold on a minute we not darn yit and pointed art that I have been consistent in my opinion abart being wary of the new owners and that Mr Morais was the wrong appointment in our situation, adding that it's all abart opinions.

(Talking abart Bantam cocks allev to ask Kerr ageean abart his neglect of his chickens)

My dad calls em' Banty c0cks SBRed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast