+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russia at it again

Russia at it again

A Russian scientist was mowed down by a car near his house days after he claimed to have helped develop the nerve agent that almost killed the Skripals and said Russia was responsible.
    Vladimir Uglev was rushed to hospital in his hometown of Anapa on the Black Sea after he was struck while walking over a pedestrian crossing on Tuesday.
    He suffered bruises to his head, right arm, and right leg and was in a stable condition while doctors awaited the results of head scans.

I expect soon he won’t be stable and Russia will blame MI6 while Jeremy will demand more evidence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5DiiKhL9r

Just read in the Bolton Evening News about a pedestrian being run over outside his local chippy. Greater Manchester Police are not known to be blaming Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    A Russian scientist was mowed down by a car near his house days after he claimed to have helped develop the nerve agent that almost killed the Skripals and said Russia was responsible.
    Vladimir Uglev was rushed to hospital in his hometown of Anapa on the Black Sea after he was struck while walking over a pedestrian crossing on Tuesday.
    He suffered bruises to his head, right arm, and right leg and was in a stable condition while doctors awaited the results of head scans.

I expect soon he won’t be stable and Russia will blame MI6 while Jeremy will demand more evidence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5DiiKhL9r
    At it again? I don't think they have ever stopped since the ice pick in Mexico. Still we’ll need incontrovertible proof won’t we.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Just read in the Bolton Evening News about a pedestrian being run over outside his local chippy. Greater Manchester Police are not known to be blaming Russia.
    Not yet.

Whatever the current version of the KGB is, they're not very good at their job are they. Salisbury man is recovering and they haven't done a very efficient job at the Black Sea resort either. Maybe they should consider outsourcing, Balan will know better than me, but I believe Mossad usually get the job done. I doubt they would come cheap though, perhaps Russia could take advice from our NHS, North Staffordshire Department especially, they're very good at killing people, cheaper than Mossad as well no doubt.

Sinkov : Sorry thats ***** imformation I can not reveal ,but leads we are hearing about, is that his name was Mickey Mouse the Mossad agent.

Report claims Fadi Albatsh's assassination in Malaysia was part of wider Mossad operation to eliminate Hamas drone experts, and sabotage a Pyongyang-backed project for development and transfer of advanced weapons to Gaza. Al-Batsh had been sent to Malaysia, to study and acquire weapons systems and drones for Hamas, as the Mossad suspects Hamas has an increased interest in advancing its unmanned aerial and underwater vehicles for attacks against Israel, the intelligence officials claim.

One of the intelligence officials added that Albatsh had helped broker the deal, which was exposed by Egypt when it recently seized a shipment of North Korean communications components used for guided munitions that were being transported to the Hamas-ruled coastal enclave. The Middle Eastern intelligence officials, the report continues, added that the killing was part of a broader operation headed by the Mossad chief, Mickey Mouse, aimed at subverting a Hamas program that entails the participation of Gaza’s foremost scientific experts in overseas projects “to gather know-how and weaponry to fight Israel.” Albatsh, 35, who co-authored an academic essay on the use of drones, was dispatched to Malaysia to research and purchase drones for his terror group back home.

Malaysia, a predominantly Muslim-populated country, has backed the Palestinian cause throughout the years, has no diplomatic relations with Israel and its prime minister, Najib Razak, visited Gaza in 2013. The intelligence officials speaking to the New York Times said that Hamas began to see Malaysia as an ideal location to advance its research ambitions. ( I can not enter malaysia with my Israeli passport )

I must admit to a sneaking admiration of Mossad.

No fanfares, no drama, just another enemy of Israel quietly eliminated!

I wonder how much they charge on an individual basis?

You do realise that we do it too?

We are obviously much better at it than the Ruskies.

Seems like a 70 year old did it and stayed after the offence. Maybe his son is in the KGB and the 70 year old had dementia so carried the can for it?
    Uglev said he didn’t think it was an attack ... but he discharged himself from hospital very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    You do realise that we do it too?

We are obviously much better at it than the Ruskies.
    He's a book and film character 59-60, James Bond doesn't really exist, he's just a figment of Ian Fleming's imagination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)