+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TYKES TV, on you tube

TYKES TV, on you tube

Ive mentioned these lads on here before and I think we're all fans of them on here arent we.
    (theres Luke 1 the ginger kid presenter, theres Luke 2 with the cap on, theres Craig the big lad, theres James with the gigs, and theres Steve the step dad to Luke 1 lol)

They are all 100% fans who goto almost every game and yes of course that impresses me as a fellow fan. I cant understand why there are a number of fans who apparently dont like them though, mostly because of their 'so called' negative and pessimistic views. Well come on Tykes fans, what exactly is there to be optimistic about right now, it seems that pessimism IS the only thing for us at the moment.

Here is James and his comments with Luke 1, and hes obviously disgusted and he actually walks out!.
    (yes some beers might have been taken here and thats understandable, and bear in mind theres a LOT of swearing as well folks!)

Heres Craig the big lad, and lets listen to his longer comments which are also understandable, and which also do contain swearing!.

And heres Luke 2 as well, and hes saying the same thing guys. There has to be some action taken now about Jose surely, hes not up to it is he and it remains to be seen whether he was even a decent appointment in the first place.

(ps - there is swearing here in this video as well, and by the way Luke 2 with the cap on, the heart is on the left side of the chest mate lol!)

Last edited by Acido; 26-04-2018 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And heres Luke 2 as well, and hes saying the same thing guys. There has to be some action taken now about Jose surely, hes not up to it is he and it remains to be seen whether he was even a decent appointment in the first place.

(ps - there is swearing here in this video as well, and by the way Luke 2 with the cap on, the heart is on the left side of the chest mate lol!)

That guy talks sense. Passionate views and pretty much tells it are it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ive mentioned these lads on here before and I think we're all fans of them on here arent we.

It’s a no from me

I like em' They cheer me up

That Aaron Dingle in flat cap talks alot of sense.

Yea I'm an avid watcher of tykes tv, " fanks fo joinin us if you ave" . my son thinks luke wi the hat on is hilarious, he really takes it hard when we lose. I don't think theyre negative, and there at every match. Great fans, eh if you want negative, come and interview me. Al depress the cr4p out the lot on ya.

interviews his m8s most of the time there like listening to a stuck record be much better if they tried to interview other fans.

After Leeds game that Luke wi't flat cap.on claimed to have a hate mob on his back C'mon we're all Barnsley fans at end of day that's gotta bull surely?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast