+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We need to win...

Be positive, she's not singing yet is she.
    May be different at 5pm tonight with an hours drive home and a heavy heart, but at half nine this morning there's hope.

I expect a nervous start, fans will play their part, get behind em early and give em a lift.

Biggest game since Wembley for the wrong reasons but we're not done yet.

I love the optimism. Maybe now there backs really are against the wall, let's hope they come out fighting.

A think the fans will respond if they can see that desire. If we can get stuck in and play with some kind of purpose.

Massive game, weve ad em this season all hyped up and done sh1te in all of em.

If they choke again its coitans.

Barnsley expects that today every player shall do his duty !

Or summat like that

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    As budweiser say, "true, true"

Well guys n gals ere we go again ows about a result coyr

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    Well guys n gals ere we go again ows about a result coyr
    Absolutely fantastic weekend and thanks for your part now the sh1tting the bricks weekend. Same again this weekend from both our teams and I think Barnsley and Preston should be twinned forget the daft Euro Johnny Foreigner towns ha ha

Burton are certainly on a run but don’t worry we have gone on one ourselves to haul back into contention WWDW and we have yet to be beaten by Burton so holding onto that. On your match I know your away form hasn’t been good but this is a cup final now at Deepdale and Pride Park with all 4 sides wanting to win and we all know what Derby are like trying to get into the play-offs the last couple of seasons (one word BOTTLERS) and will they like a bunch of Tykes biting at their heels. Mi thinks not — so good luck to both our teams

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I put near enough that scenario up for thread we could win today and stop up on goal difference. Then I woke up. Best of luck pal
    Well Ponte are scenario so far is on the money unbelievably but look at how both ur teams showed the desire to get a result last weekend. Same again next weekend with that sort of commitment and anything can happen.

Lets send a bunch of flowers to our former player Alex Neill in the hope that his Nobbers team will beat the Burton Brewers.
    Im starting to get nervous now the more I think about this, and although I posted recently about hoping it would go to the last day at Derby, now its happening Im not looking forward to it.

A few weeks ago this would have been a nailed on 0-3 hammering. This time there'll be 22 players terrified of making a mistake every time they receive the ball. It's evened out nicely. Sadly, the game will be decided by yet another crucial decision going against us because it's the easy option for the ref.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast