+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: this week's nottingham post coverage on notts

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I don't suppose anyone really cares but it is annoying when you see the attention Forest get. Page after page devoted to the latest "news" coming from the City Ground even when nothing is happening. I'm sure the EP would give a headline report with pictures about how well the grass is growing on the Forest pitch before the lesser news about Notts signing Mo Salah.
    I don't dispute it Laxton.
    But as I said, it's a bloody newspaper with its own agenda.
    Reverse the clubs, it would be doing exactly the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I don't dispute it Laxton.
    But as I said, it's a bloody newspaper with its own agenda.
    Reverse the clubs, it would be doing exactly the same thing.
    Probably true TT but it still wouldn't make it right, like it or not the Post is our only local paper (have Mansfield got their own?) & as such should be at least trying to be impartial. I understand their need to sell papers & I appreciate that they must appeal to the club with most fans for that reason but surely they should try to appeal to Notts & Stags fans (not to mention Rugby,Cricket,Panthers etc) rather than put them off buying as they now do? I cannot remember the old Football Post being anywhere near as biased as this lot even when the Reds were actually a good side who won the odd cup so I can only presume that the current owner & editor are Red Dogs.

I think they are very wide of the mark, after all we all know there is a much higher percentage of Notts fans that can actually read.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123