+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O'Connor fitness.

O'Connor fitness.

When will we have the pleasure of o'connor
    playing full game. His leadership and experience will without doubt strengthen our chances of winning the final two games.
    Coupled with the form of Virtue and Forte of late will swing it for us if not for automatic surely for the playoffs.

Though I agree with your sentiment, and to a degree, I agree, KN has maintained that whilst players perform, they keep the shirt. Noble and Hewitt have a decent partnership that has assisted in 3 wins in a row. So why break it?
    It’s a damn good option from the bench though, along with Stead, if things are not going to plan, or we need to kill a game

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Though I agree with your sentiment, and to a degree, I agree, KN has maintained that whilst players perform, they keep the shirt. Noble and Hewitt have a decent partnership that has assisted in 3 wins in a row. So why break it?
    It’s a damn good option from the bench though, along with Stead, if things are not going to plan, or we need to kill a game
    Dont worry, Nolan will balls it all up by picking his mate Stead and reverting back to hoof ball again believing he is a target man...We need to keep the forward partnership of Forte and Ameobi, this has been the best all season.. Sod what Nolan thinks about Stead chomping at the bit..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Dont worry, Nolan will balls it all up by picking his mate Stead and reverting back to hoof ball again believing he is a target man...We need to keep the forward partnership of Forte and Ameobi, this has been the best all season.. Sod what Nolan thinks about Stead chomping at the bit..
    'Champing'. The phrase is 'champing at the bit'. He's not eating it

Hang on a minute my old record has stuck

Is O'Connor out of contract this season?
    If we were mid-table, it'd be good to start him. Not now though, we can't afford the luxury of letting him find his form and fitness.
    Noble's still finding his (hasn't played well lately even though we've won) and we should stick with him I reckon.

Does KN believe Steads a TM? Maybe you believe you've seen him play as a TM.