+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craig Bryson

Craig Bryson

Get him cleaning the toilets at pride park, final year of his contract and he can spend cleaning the s*** out of the toilets in the away end.

I said some of that lot were poison but Bryson is a shock, what a disgrace of a man he is, get him in the office, mel, and give him his bucket and plunger the little scottish punk.

Punk maybe but leave the Scottish bit out of it OK? No, I'm not Scottish

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Punk maybe but leave the Scottish bit out of it OK? No, I'm not Scottish
    No...but ‘she who must be obeyed’ is.
    What’s Bryson said or done? Must have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    No...but ‘she who must be obeyed’ is.
    What’s Bryson said or done? Must have missed it.
    Same.

Glad it’s not just me that’s got no idea what’s been said or done

Quote Originally Posted by lewyman633 View Post
    Glad it’s not just me that’s got no idea what’s been said or done
    I’ll do the research

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Get him cleaning the toilets at pride park, final year of his contract and he can spend cleaning the s*** out of the toilets in the away end.

I said some of that lot were poison but Bryson is a shock, what a disgrace of a man he is, get him in the office, mel, and give him his bucket and plunger the little scottish punk.
    Help us out DCFC ,what has he done to make him poison

Reading between the lines he was possibly in the vehicle from which Morrison delivered his rant from and thus DCFC has made him a guilty scapegoat by association.

And Syria thinks it's got problems...

Yes I think that was issue 1. Issue 2 was he sat with the Cardiff team on Tuesday, not sure he had much choice there other than not turning up. Anyway giving him the cleaning job would lead to a claim for constructive dismissal so not a goer

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Yes I think that was issue 1. Issue 2 was he sat with the Cardiff team on Tuesday, not sure he had much choice there other than not turning up. Anyway giving him the cleaning job would lead to a claim for constructive dismissal so not a goer
    It seems from a post on another thread that DCFC was indeed outraged by Bryson sitting with the Cardiff bench...perhaps he hasn’t noticed that he’s been playing for and paid by them since September...wtf is the guy meant to sit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)