+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Free transfers thread summer 2018

Hope it is 7 because that's the number I have in mind too.

But we'll probably be lucky to get just 1 of his primary targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Apparently Wilder has already given the powers that be 7 targets for the STW. I hope they are the quality we need, we cannot get promoted on cast offs and L1 potential.
    I've just read the article and your post is very misleading you state 7 targets a definate number suggesting that these players are what he needs to complete his squad,where as the article states several targets which is much more vague and is more like a blanket covering of what he would like

yeah i would say that as well bulmer if he gets 3 of the 7 chris will probably be happy enough plus a.couple of loans would do us i think

I think we should go for Jack Rodwell

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Everything wrong with football on two legs. Doesn't want to play for Sunderland on the odd occasion that he isn't injured, but still wants his £70k a week wages. Says its' unfair' for him to be asked to leave unless he has another club to go to.

PS I know you're kidding Blocky.. but 'Rod-well' sure has lived up to his name where Sunderland are concerned

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Why am i not suprised by your choice Benny. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Everything wrong with football on two legs. Doesn't want to play for Sunderland on the odd occasion that he isn't injured, but still wants his £70k a week wages. Says its' unfair' for him to be asked to leave unless he has another club to go to.

PS I know you're kidding Blocky.. but 'Rod-well' sure has lived up to his name where Sunderland are concerned
    Benny Blockmod obvs aint heard Andres Iniesta's leavin Barca or he'd've suggested him to be COUTTSY's boot boy for next season.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    I'll be happy when you have to post the 'Big Transfer to SUFC' thread GoM, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Cant remember many times when we have achieved the "Big Transfer" level, Me thinks back to signing Vinny Jones - £700,000, That was breaking news on 5 Live back then.

There was also Alex Sabella which made the National media and I even cut short my holiday in Skeggy to see his introduction to the club at Bramall Lane pre - season.

Wondering if there are any more ?

UTB

Jack Robinson
    Mark Beevers
    David Wheater
    Nedum Onuoha
    Michael Mancienne
    Andy Yiadom
    Erhun Oztumer
    Sammy Ameobi
    David McGoldrick

All out of contract by the look of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Currieisgod View Post
    Cant remember many times when we have achieved the "Big Transfer" level, Me thinks back to signing Vinny Jones - £700,000, That was breaking news on 5 Live back then.

There was also Alex Sabella which made the National media and I even cut short my holiday in Skeggy to see his introduction to the club at Bramall Lane pre - season.

Wondering if there are any more ?

UTB
    Ched Evans,when he was offered the chance to train at Cliffe after his release from Prison and then when we re-signed him.UTCB

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast