+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free transfers thread summer 2018

Free transfers thread summer 2018

Thought of having a thread where post any good free transfers once theyre confirmed by the clubs..

Sean Dyche has confirmed Scott Arfield and Dean Marney will leave Burnley this summer when their contracts expire.

Jack Hobbs set to leave Nottingham Forest on a free transfer this summer.

I'll be happy when you have to post the 'Big Transfer to SUFC' thread GoM, but I'm not holding my breath.

Apparently Wilder has already given the powers that be 7 targets for the STW. I hope they are the quality we need, we cannot get promoted on cast offs and L1 potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Apparently Wilder has already given the powers that be 7 targets for the STW. I hope they are the quality we need, we cannot get promoted on cast offs and L1 potential.
    We’ll need a budget better than this season’s then BFL. We’ve done amazingly well with the 3rd lowest in the division this season but we can’t keep on expecting Wilder to pull rabbits out of the hat.

where have you got that from bfl ? mind i do think we need at least 5 new faces to come in this summer i also expect at least 8 to be released

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    where have you got that from bfl ? mind i do think we need at least 5 new faces to come in this summer i also expect at least 8 to be released
    Green’Un app on my phone just refreshed it and is the latest from CW.

Lets hope we get some money in for any players we release

i think we might just get away with midfield with coutts coming back and evans looking like he could well become a goalscoring midfielder but minimum we need is 4 goalkeeper centre back and definetly 2 new strikers smith and gregory would do for me if possible with washington and armstrong also possibilities for me also wonder if wilder still interested in shane long although its hard to see us getting him even on loan with wage demands

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast