+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Free transfers thread summer 2018

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Yes, of course, but around that time, we seem to be having every player coming in for £2m.

As for Madine, if Cardiff get up then the fee paid will be vindicated, won't it?
    We were certainly giving the mmanager more money and SOME of it was well spent.

For Madine read Akinbiyi- 6 points from 2 goals, away at Derby and v pigs that helped clinch promotion- and we got a few bob back when he went to Burnley.

Can't see Cardiff recouping much of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Luke Yates an 18yr old from alvechurch will turn out for our u23s against Swansea he's a striker who can also play out wide was recently on trial at WBA bagged 10 goals in 38 games this season,he also played in the game against charlton
    I posted abart this kid yesdi Jimmy Muir(Bjorn Johnsen thread)If we can beat Swansea we host leicester or Villa in't final.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    We should definitely go for Fernando Torres rather than Iniesta
    It aint took thi long to lose faith in Tyler Smith i see Benny. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Of course, he was nearly as effective as the other Beattie- Craig,
    Oh god....he's still playing i believe for Edinburgh city fc.

Remember when we went into a play off final with just him as our hope for a goal. What a player he was....Not!

dont think we had a shot that day did we mind stonewall pen turned down when kyle was upended best part of that day was the pre match booze party in silverspoons

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Oh god....he's still playing i believe for Edinburgh city fc.

Remember when we went into a play off final with just him as our hope for a goal. What a player he was....Not!
    Saw that the other week BB.

The no hope play off, before we even started

To be fair he'll probably play until he's 50- it's not like he runs around much!

Yeaheh it was. We bought sabella and he was introduced to the fans who packed the John Street stand. It was exactly 1 week before his home debut and a ticker tape welcome against Orient who spoiled the party with a 2-1 win. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    dont think we had a shot that day did we mind stonewall pen turned down when kyle was upended best part of that day was the pre match booze party in silverspoons
    Didn't help that Blackwell had pretty much called Mike Dean a wanchor across the press that week. I remember seeing it and thinking, 'well, we aren't going to get a penalty...'

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Didn't help that Blackwell had pretty much called Mike Dean a wanchor across the press that week. I remember seeing it and thinking, 'well, we aren't going to get a penalty...'
    Burnley thoroughly deserved to win but we shudda had 2pens,the one on Kyle was a STONEWALLER,yet another non turnup by our boys at Wembley.UTCB

tfb, it was Jamie Ward I really wanted to strangle afterwards. Sent off for two deliberate handballs?? What the hell was that?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast