+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok 3, 5 or 7 games - thoughts?

Ok 3, 5 or 7 games - thoughts?

Where do we falter? Saturday doesnt really matter but i think he will play a full strength team. Whatever the phuck that is

I think we either go out to ICT next week or we go up. I do think we have a chance. Then I always do.

My prediction is we beat RC i play off final. Yes ive started the whiskey!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Where do we falter? Saturday doesnt really matter but i think he will play a full strength team. Whatever the phuck that is

I think we either go out to ICT next week or we go up. I do think we have a chance. Then I always do.

My prediction is we beat RC i play off final. Yes ive started the whiskey!

Phished or sober I reckon we've got 3 games left to play this season.

sober just now ... think thats general consensus and i am trying to find some optimism

I think we might find enough to win the first tie over 2 legs but we havn't had consistency all season so it's hard to see where it's going to appear from now. So, I'll go 2 and then it's back to the magic Csaba drawing board

I do think Fraser could make a difference and we shouldn't be waiting until we're chasing a game to bring him on, needs to start imo

Too late to expect any consistency now - but hopefully the other teams won't have any either.

Whichever teams wants it the most will get through - it's nearly always the way of things.

If the players can get stuck in, give 100% and fight for every ball we might reach the finals of the play offs.

But there won't be any room for passengers or school boy errors.

I can honestly see us grinding to the playoff final. Then give a passive, disorganised, insipid performance when it was all there for them. Just seems to be the way of it, endless letdowns.

I think we will get through to the final but that needs to be against Hamilton or Partick.

Need the players to really turn up in the first legs at least and get the job done to have any chance.

Fear it’s 3 for me.

I fear that 3 may well be the magic number. Too many unknowns in which United team will make an appearance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)