+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's booked their hotel in anticipation?

Who's booked their hotel in anticipation?

Booked mine tonight, well you've got to be prepared and optimistic. I can cancel with no charge up to the day.

£56 return train ticket taking 1 hour 37 minutes each way. Screw that 4 hour coach journey one way.

IF we get there I'm staying on the night win or lose.

I think FrankCasper has already booked his.
    Last edited by Brin; 26-04-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Booked mine in January!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Booked mine tonight, well you've got to be prepared and optimistic. I can cancel with no charge up to the day.

£56 return train ticket taking 1 hour 37 minutes each way. Screw that 4 hour coach journey one way.

IF we get there I'm staying on the night win or lose.

I think FrankCasper has already booked his.
    Never thought the royal wedding would have attracted so much attention .

Each to their own I suppose .

:-) :-) :-)

You need a new travel agent Brin. Hotel in Anticipation? Wembley is in London

4 years ago I'd booked my flight in Feb but I wouldn't have done so this season if I could go. I would love to go and stay in a hotel and have a damn good time of it.

Had my hotel room booked for 27th May for quite a while now.
    Only problem is, it’s not in this country and flight at 15.10, so I’m not even going to be able to watch it on tv!.

For Autowindscreens v Shrewsbury we drove down and stayed in a B & B in Wembley
    For Dagenham and Redbridge play-off we booked special train organised by the club. This was cancelled and we were put on an "executive" coach instead
    For Orient Play-off we went first class rail from Donny. Went early came back late - had a great time.
    3rd option was by far the best.
    Looking at trains now and, with a senior railcard (which I can get for £15 with the mother-in-law's Tesco points) I can do first class return for £50 ish. Travel in comfort with no lagged up numpties in the carriage. That will be my preferred option if we get there.

I booked mine a couple of months ago as well, ok to cancel if we don't make it but might still go down anyway making plans to meet a pal there on the Monday, so I think I'll have a look at trains later.

Mmm first class sounds interesting.
    Where I live I'm only 20 mins from Stockport, so I'll probably go that way, only 2 hours down to Euston. That was the way I went last time. Only downside is won't be traveling down with many other Millers, if any. So I'll probably be the only lagered up numpty on there

Got 3 nights booked at Kings Cross Renaissance.

I've got a long weekend booked, but in the Harbour Plaza, Hong Kong. Going to Sha Tin races in the afternoon and hopefully watch it somewhere or at least i can listen to it on my phone thro Ifollow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast