+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony to sell?

Tony to sell?

Any truth in the rumour that the football mad drummer from Muse has made Mr Stewart an offer that he can't refuse?

I thought it was the bassist who was a Miller. Would certainly have the money.

Out of interest SOTA where did you hear this?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Any truth in the rumour that the football mad drummer from Muse has made Mr Stewart an offer that he can't refuse?
    Would be amazed if TS would sell at the moment, anyway hes still working on the 25 year G&C project which is still in delicate talks.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I'd rather they worked together if they did do owt.

TS was interviewed on Calendar last week. I missed the piece but an Owls fan at work said that he was asked if an overseas interest came in would he sell?

Not verbatim but words around if it would benefit the club he would seriously consider it. If anyone can pull up the clip it would be good to hear it.

I can't see G&C being renovated/bulldozed for years somehow.
    Spill the beans SOTA

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'd rather they worked together if they did do owt.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    TS was interviewed on Calendar last week. I missed the piece but an Owls fan at work said that he was asked if an overseas interest came in would he sell?

Not verbatim but words around if it would benefit the club he would seriously consider it. If anyone can pull up the clip it would be good to hear it.
    I saw that Brin , it stated Tony Stewart had put £33m in to Rotherham United .

Is this true ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I saw that Brin , it stated Tony Stewart had put £33m in to Rotherham United .

Is this true ?
    I'd say at the very least £33m. Whether or not it's £33m of his own wealth, I don't know.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast