+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool seek assurances....

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Jordan Henderson and or Jake Livermore plays in our midfield,that’s pretty nasty
    Nasty? More like criminal.

I'd back TC to do better now and with his dodgy knees.

Well done to the Scousers,lost 4-2 toneet but they're in the Champions League final,what a fantastic game that sounded on't radio.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Well done to the Scousers,lost 4-2 toneet but they're in the Champions League final,what a fantastic game that sounded on't radio.UTCB
    A very good watch.

L/pool rode their luck a bit and had Roma finished better we might well be in extra time.

Now win it to put Manure even further behind them in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    A very good watch.

L/pool rode their luck a bit and had Roma finished better we might well be in extra time.

Now win it to put Manure even further behind them in Europe.
    It ought to be a crackin final,both Liverpool and Real are far better attackin than they are defendin,that said watch it be a 0-0 borefest. I hope the Scousers win it,i know some/alot dunt like em or the premier league for that matter but i think when at their best they are not far behind Man City in the entertainment stakes.3-2 win for Liverpool in't final is my tip.Crackin Snooker match between Trump&Higgins,gone to final frame wi Higgins lookin like he's gunna win the final frame,altho he's just missed a good chance to wrap it up. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 02-05-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Yep, I sold my soul and cheered them on fool that I am. Great game, though the defending looked like it was in slow mo at times.

I did flip over and catch the end of Aldershot and Ebbsfleet plus the penalty shoot out so I do feel a bit cleansed.

I've no love for either of them. if pushed I would have to side with Liverpool simply because they aren't R Madrid who I hate with a passion. Can't say I'll even be arsed to watch the final.

i'll be shouting for liverpool int final just like we always did when an english team wer playing in europe
    i think that stopped wi manu but dont no why

Quote Originally Posted by jcunited View Post
    i'll be shouting for liverpool int final just like we always did when an english team wer playing in europe
    i think that stopped wi manu but dont no why
    Brcause it was Man U jc.

Loved by Manure fans, reviled by most of the rest of us- think Keane, Cantona, Bruce, Nobson.... etc

I’m backing Liverpool,in the hope that it means Real Madrid win and puts the kiss of death on the Scousers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12