+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

That will seriously p-i-s-s sinkov off Balan, because he cannot grasp the fact that identity is fluid and comes down to individual choice.

I intend getting to grips with the perceived anti-Semitism in the Labour Party and report upwards through our own CLP.

It appears to me that there are the few odd but loose anti-Semitic cannons in almost all walks of life and it is not exclusive to a few eejits in the Labour Party.

I will keep you informed!

Is this the sort of stuff you and your lass fall out about Balan..?

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/...illers-for-1m/

BT

Not when its violence as terror, I dislike these settlers,she would also,like in all cases some are good some are bad,I never associate with the religious people so ??At least they that did it were not in uniform,it was 2 years ago. Likewise in the British army are they all saints?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT

Not when its violence as terror, I dislike these settlers,she would also,like in all cases some are good some are bad,I never associate with the religious people so ??At least they that did it were not in uniform,it was 2 years ago. Likewise in the British army are they all saints?
    Probably not Balan, probably not.

Donald Trump is a complete tosspot.

His decision to ditch the Iranian nuclear deal is the daftest and most dangerous think he has done yet.

And, by hell, that is really saying something.

I have never wished ill on anyone but I really think it would be the best thing for the planet if he was removed - in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

His decision to ditch the Iranian nuclear deal is the daftest and most dangerous think he has done yet.

I have never wished ill on anyone but I really think it would be the best thing for the planet if he was removed - in any way.

You're nothing if not predictable 59/60, been reading the Guardian again ?

If you want to know what's really daft and dangerous in the context of the Middle East, it's Iran's sponsorship of Hezbolla in Syria and Lebanon, it's sponsorship of Hamas in Gaza, it's sponsorship of Shia militias in Iraq, and it's sponsorship of the Houthi rebels in Yemen. They played Obama for a fool and the EU muppets as well, but that scam is coming to an end, if they really want to continue destabilising the area, they now know there will be consequences.

"You can convert to Judaism and identify as a Jew."

What a strange Alice in Wonderland world you exist in BT, if you convert to Judaism, you don't 'identify' as a Jew. You ARE a Jew.

I suppose it's just co-incidence, given your determination to distinguish between 'Jews' and 'people who identify as Jews' that the very first sentence in Wiki on 'Who is a Jew' is this,

"The definition of who is a Jew varies according to whether it is being considered by Jews on the basis of religious law and tradition or self-identification, or by non-Jews for other reasons, sometimes for prejudicial purposes."

With particular reference to the last four words, but only sometimes of course.

I like the "self-identification" bit.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

Even Boris Johnson thinks Trump is bonkers...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...cid=spartanntp

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You're nothing if not predictable 59/60, been reading the Guardian again ?

If you want to know what's really daft and dangerous in the context of the Middle East, it's Iran's sponsorship of Hezbolla in Syria and Lebanon, it's sponsorship of Hamas in Gaza, it's sponsorship of Shia militias in Iraq, and it's sponsorship of the Houthi rebels in Yemen. They played Obama for a fool and the EU muppets as well, but that scam is coming to an end, if they really want to continue destabilising the area, they now know there will be consequences.
    So we know the runners and riders now.

It's...

USA
    Israel
    Sinkov
    Saudi Arabia

up against...

Russia
    China
    The EU
    1959-60
    UK
    France
    Germany

Two unholy alliances it must be said, but it's time to place your bets!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)