+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ot Anybody doing the Roth 10k a week a Sunday?

ot Anybody doing the Roth 10k a week a Sunday?

There were about 550 signed up for it it sez int tiser with a max of 700 so not too late I don't think if you fancy doing it. I shall be one of the participants. Look out for the knacked ,fat but handsum bloke near the back at the end ( I have to have some good points).... If you dont fancy the 10k there is a 1 mile fun run. Think proceeds are going to age concern but you can run for who you like.

Good luck - I hope that the weather has improved by then. Just been into town and it's like the middle of winter out there!

I'm more worried it will be too hot not too cold mikemiller. Its an 11.15 kick off so if it is a nice day could be v warm this time of year. its a lot easier to build up a bit o steam when your running than lose it!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-04-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Sounds good. I used to do the Prince of Wales Half back in the 80’s. Started at the leisure centre and out to Laughton and back. It was very popular, I don’t know why they stopped doing it. Good luck to all.

Think I did that one in me hey day sota. Set off and ended at Herringthorpe running track I seem to remember. I seem to think the one I did was an early evening run if memory serves...did just under 2 hours for that one which was good for me! Would love to do another half but think I'm probably past it now but never say never as they say... Saw my lad do the Sheff half recently and was quite envious.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-04-2018 at 03:12 PM.

I get 10k a week but not in Rotherham