+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul cook

Paul cook

The idiot has been spouting off again
    Which is no surprise
    Bradley dack simply said he would love to beat Wigan to the title
    Which prompted cook to arrogantly play down dack and claim we wouldn't be gracious if we lost
    Has he been gracious?has he acted with dignity?absolutely not a typical cook comment
    So I am with dack I would absolutely love it if we pipped them to the title
    Cook would be a gracious loser I am sure.

Even more maddening now that we let them get away with that second draw!

Well Mr arrogant claimed if we won the title he would be a gracious loser(we all know he wouldn't of)but I doubt Blackburn would be
    Well I am sorry to disappoint but classy Tony Mowbray has released a statement praising Wigan and Paul cook
    Tony Mowbray has shook this club to life and I more than happy to have him in charge in our return to the championship rather than the classless cook.

Hear, hear!

I don't mind it. Managers like him spice things up. Warnock's been doing it for decades.

And he's also been a completely obnoxious pillock for decades.

I guessed you'd have something to say about Mr Warnock aucks!

I mind it. Why act like a class less pollock? Warnock can back it up, he's had success. Paul Cook is a lower league manager nothing more nothing less.
    He's done an ok job at Wigan. They where expected to go up, and they went up.
    He isn't a patch on Mowbray. Who did the exact same thing on the pitch but ALSO turned the whole club around.
    At Wigan you have no pressure. 8 thousand fans at best. They will likely go back down next season and they won't be too bothered either way. In no way, could Cook have come into a huge club like Blackburn Rovers and turn around the whole place. BOTH on and off the pitch. And we have a manager with class.

Absolutely bang on champs
    Cook has been obsessed with us for months he will be shown up as the tactical genius he is next season.

Congratulations to Wigan on winning the league..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)