+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So what result do we want at Plymouth?

So what result do we want at Plymouth?

Would we rather Plymouth be in the play offs than Charlton ?

Personally I just want to win and not bother about who we play. If we are meant win the play offs we will, no matter who we play.

I’d rarther play Plymouth than charlton for a reason iv mentioned countless times.

As for result I honestly don’t care if we win lose or draw I’d sooner players be fit for play offs and win than getting knackered before important matches

It doesn't matter who we'd rather play, we'll get who we get.
    We should go all out to win the last 2 games and not worry about what happens elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    It doesn't matter who we'd rather play, we'll get who we get.
    We should go all out to win the last 2 games and not worry about what happens elsewhere.
    Will you still say that if smith ,rodak, vaulks , Wood or another key player gets injured during the last games?

I said in a earlier posting, Shrewbury versus Scunny, Millers versus Plymouth in play-offs, then meet Scunny in final at Wembley, don't fancy playing Charlton.
    We are going for a record along with Wigan & Blackburn to achieve 3 teams relegated from championship going straight back up.

But I do fancy the Miller's to win 1 - 0 tomorrow at Plymouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Will you still say that if smith ,rodak, vaulks , Wood or another key player gets injured during the last games?
    Erm, where have I said anything about which players we should pick? We have a strong squad and should use it.
    Paul Warne has said he wants to go into the play-offs with momentum and confidence and I'm sure that's the right approach.
    By the way, players are always at the risk of injury, it doesn't just apply when the play-offs are imminent.

Their message board is in meltdown with this Taylor business. Will he play? Won’t he play? Smoke and Mirrors. Anyone would think Messi & Ronaldo were turning out.
    If he plays we are world beaters. If he doesn’t we won’t win another game.
    I hope he does play - we will still win.