+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Grimsby Town (28.04.18)

Whether Notts are or are not good enough to go up, they seem to lack that one, crucial ingredient, the 'big match temperement', they never seem to rise to the big occasion and win the games that really matter and that's a worry.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 28-04-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Whether Notts or are not good enough to go up, they seem to lack that one, crucial ingredient, the 'big match temperement', they never seem to rise to the big occasion and win the games that vreally matter and that's a worry.

Blown again, oh welllll.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    No complaints - too much proof around that we're not top 3.
    Up through the play-offs is possible. Nobody will want to play us
    Ha ha I bet they do

So does KN stick with this team, or twist to create something from midfield? Bring in 1 or 2 from Grant, Husin, O'Connor, Milsom? Bring back Tootle and or Hall to refresh the defence? The starting line-up today does need a tweak I feel.

Whether Notts are or are not good enough to go up, they seem to lack that one, crucial ingredient, the 'big match temperement', they never seem to rise to the big occasion and win the games that really matter and that's a worry.
    With Notts , its always been a case of "after the lord Mayors show" - the older guys will know what I mean

Think the club is lacking experience at the top.From the board to the manager.May need a DoF?

That is true and odd. I remember years ago inviting some mates around to see us play Bournemouth on the box. We were 3-0 up and I was rocking but it ended 3-3. Since then I struggle to think of a game where we did well on the box. Spurs and Man City I suppose but most have been woeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Coventry will read us apart
    I bet they can’t read the names and numbers on the back of our shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    Since then I struggle to think of a game where we did well on the box. Spurs and Man City I suppose but most have been woeful.
    Funny, I was just trying to think when we last won a televised game. I honestly can't remember.

Was it Brentford at home when we scored off someones arse?

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast