+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What a fantastic interview from Wilder!

What is certain is that it puts to an end speculation as to whether or not the situation is affecting the football side.

The very thought of it upsets me. If we lose this man as our manager then we lose everything. He is creating an identity. I’ve never felt so safe with a manager in all my years as a Blade. Proper deflated after today. Don’t know if anyone is. I don’t feel upbeat about us having an alright season. Feels weird.

Not that I want to, but if I had to lay money on it, the top table battle will drag on and CW will walk

maybe chris walking is what the prince is after ???

Name:  CHRIS WILDER SMILING.jpg
Views: 980
Size:  15.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    The very thought of it upsets me. If we lose this man as our manager then we lose everything. He is creating an identity. I’ve never felt so safe with a manager in all my years as a Blade. Proper deflated after today. Don’t know if anyone is. I don’t feel upbeat about us having an alright season. Feels weird.
    I was deflated comin home from BDBL yesdi mate,i agree we shud feel more upbeat after this season but the prospect of the MESSIAH walkin is worryin to say the least.UTCB

No point worrying about it pal if it happens there's nowt you can do to stop it,just worry about things you can change. I hope they can sort their differences out but I doubt it,it's almost as if it's part of the plastic princes plan so he can get his man in,I really hope they both see sense and get behind chris he's as good a manager as I've seen down here,but I ain't gonna worry about it,too many things in life to worry about without another one

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    No point worrying about it pal if it happens there's nowt you can do to stop it,just worry about things you can change. I hope they can sort their differences out but I doubt it,it's almost as if it's part of the plastic princes plan so he can get his man in,I really hope they both see sense and get behind chris he's as good a manager as I've seen down here,but I ain't gonna worry about it,too many things in life to worry about without another one
    Yes you're r8 Bully,i said in a post yesdi i wern't gunna wittle over what may or not happen in't Boardroom cos thiz nowt i can do abart it, TUFTY leavin tho would be terrible but bein the clapper i get accused of bein, it still wunt stop me goin to BDBL but i hope TUFTY's here for decade at least.How's your lass mate? UTCB

No change pal she's not goin to get any better than she is I don't think,really disappointing but again nowt I can do only try and make her as comfortable as possible and try and make life a bit more interesting for her,just got too much to do with trying to get this place ship shape and empty the other house to get rid of it,when that's done we should get more time together. Thanks for asking pal sorry I can't give better news

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    No change pal she's not goin to get any better than she is I don't think,really disappointing but again nowt I can do only try and make her as comfortable as possible and try and make life a bit more interesting for her,just got too much to do with trying to get this place ship shape and empty the other house to get rid of it,when that's done we should get more time together. Thanks for asking pal sorry I can't give better news
    I send ya both my best wishes mi owd pal.It certainly puts Football in it's place,family first every day of the week. UTCB

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast