+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What a fantastic interview from Wilder!

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    No change pal she's not goin to get any better than she is I don't think,really disappointing but again nowt I can do only try and make her as comfortable as possible and try and make life a bit more interesting for her,just got too much to do with trying to get this place ship shape and empty the other house to get rid of it,when that's done we should get more time together. Thanks for asking pal sorry I can't give better news
    Sorry to hear that Bully. The best of best wishes to you and yours

No change pal she's not goin to get any better than she is I don't think,really disappointing but again nowt I can do only try and make her as comfortable as possible and try and make life a bit more interesting for her,just got too much to do with trying to get this place ship shape and empty the other house to get rid of it,when that's done we should get more time together. Thanks for asking pal sorry I can't give better news
    sorry to hear that bully- but sounds like she is very lucky to have you

Don’t give up hope Bully. Two years ago my sister was so poorly and we were all called by the hospital to say our goodbye’s, but she came through it over time and she’s in her mid 70’s. I feared she’d be bed-bound at best back then, but she’s just come back from a caravan holiday and reguarly goes out for meals etc. The human body is a wonderful thing, it can often surprise us and regenerate. I really hope better times are ahead for you both mate.

can anyone put up a link for wilder interview?
    ta

Quote Originally Posted by jcunited View Post
    can anyone put up a link for wilder interview?
    ta
    Try this JC...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p065m6bx

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...ture-1-9140735

An article from the Stir today.

CW just wants it sorted. Don't we all?

Of course, Bully and Rod are both right. It’s pointless worrying about things that may never happen, or that you can’t affect.
    Football is only a game (unless it’s your job) and is not THAT important in the great scheme of things.
    I’d much rather be young, healthy and prosperous, and support (say) Chesterfield, than be old and decrepit supporting Man City.
    As it is, I’m old and decrepit supporting Sheffield United, so not sure whether to rejoice or despair!

To Bully and his lady - best wishes to you both - keep battling away mate, you never know.........

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...ture-1-9140735

An article from the Stir today.

CW just wants it sorted. Don't we all?

"‘I stayed too long at a club before, I won’t do it again’ "

Gerrit sorted board

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Of course, Bully and Rod are both right. It’s pointless worrying about things that may never happen, or that you can’t affect.
    Football is only a game (unless it’s your job) and is not THAT important in the great scheme of things.
    I’d much rather be young, healthy and prosperous, and support (say) Chesterfield, than be old and decrepit supporting Man City.
    As it is, I’m old and decrepit supporting Sheffield United, so not sure whether to rejoice or despair!

To Bully and his lady - best wishes to you both - keep battling away mate, you never know.........
    Behave thissen Ronaldo,nowt decrepit abart thee mi owd pal,soz i have to agree ya are a little on't owd side of life tho.I hope to see ya at Stocky midweek.Did ya see any of the U/23 cup game at Swansea? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Behave thissen Ronaldo,nowt decrepit abart thee mi owd pal,soz i have to agree ya are a little on't owd side of life tho.I hope to see ya at Stocky midweek.Did ya see any of the U/23 cup game at Swansea? UTCB
    No, didn’t bother Rod. I expected the result. Swansea won it last year and we are not as good this year as last. To be honest, we did very well to reach the stage we did.

Stocky on Wednesday is now doubtful - I may be out of town - but I’ll get there if I can.
    The Summer break always seems a long time, but at least this year we have the World Cup to watch (as well as the Giro and the Tour

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast