+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What a fantastic interview from Wilder!

What a fantastic interview from Wilder!

Chris I take my hat off to you sir and I back you 100%

“I won’t be a patsy and will day it as it is”. TOP Man!

It’s from the horses mouth, we could lost him if the owners don’t get their act together.

If Wilder staying is dependent on a Sheffield United boardroom being supportive and getting its act together it's bye bye Chris

Very worrying comments from Chris.

Sheffield United always find a way to screw things up.

Chris Wilder is the best manager we have had for years, he is now frustrated by things that are happening behind the scenes at BDTBL , and is contemplating walking away. This cannot be allowed to happen, so I say to the people behind the scene at the Lane, SORT IT OUT AND LET MR WILDER TAKE THIS CLUB FORWARD.

UTB ⚽️⚽️⚽️

the bog roll phoney prince can phuck off,mcabe then you phuck of wi ya penny pinching, back wilder you cu...nts. if wilder goes then so will me an mi two sons. totally had enough of this phuckin let down phuckin board.

the pair of them should hold their heads in shame best manager weve had in 40 years and you just know their not going to back him would certainly not hold it against him if he walked

Just listened to the full interview. He's not happy is he?

Sounded proud, emotional, frustrated, resigned, hacked off and extremely honest and open as always.

It those in power don't realise what he's saying, and do something about it, then they are dafter than I give them credit for.

weve been here before havent we ???

Well anybody who was ever in doubt about the situation behind the scenes can’t be now.

It’s pointless having a pop at the Prince. He’s been in the back seat from the off and let’s not forget who brought him onboard. It’s McCabe who needs to get his act together. That fact that tiny Burton and almost bankrupt Bolton with their player ban were the only teams with smaller budgets than us is scandalous. I suppose McCabe would point out that we did ok, but what this proves is that he was prepared to gamble on Wilder pulling out a few rabbits, he didn’t even give him low to medium backing, it was dire.

Just look at where Burton and Bolton are with 1 game to go, second and third from bottom. McCabe yet again was prepared to suck it and see DESPITE having the windfall of the Walker and McGuire sell on money and risk us falling straight back down to League One. If that had happened who knows how far we could have sunk.

He really has outstayed his welcome IMO. If Wilder goes it could knock the club right back to the Adkins days and most fans will completely lose faith again. I know some will immediately jump to McCabe’s defence but I think that he’s absolutely no idea how to build a successful football club on the pitch, with him it’s all about the real estate and always will be. I don’t trust him and I never will.

McCabe needs to do what’s right, find a buyer with substance and then GO and take his ex mate with him. Change is needed at SUFC and it’s obvious that he’s not got the wherewithal to even sustain the club at this level. If he must have a new toy to play with, he’d be better off nipping across to Chesterfield, they’re more his league nowadays and he could make himself a real hero if he gets them back into the league.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Well anybody who was ever in doubt about the situation behind the scenes can’t be now.

It’s pointless having a pop at the Prince. He’s been in the back seat from the off and let’s not forget who brought him onboard. It’s McCabe who needs to get his act together. That fact that tiny Burton and almost bankrupt Bolton with their player ban were the only teams with smaller budgets than us is scandalous. I suppose McCabe would point out that we did ok, but what this proves is that he was prepared to gamble on Wilder pulling out a few rabbits, he didn’t even give him low to medium backing, it was dire.

Just look at where Burton and Bolton are with 1 game to go, second and third from bottom. McCabe yet again was prepared to suck it and see DESPITE having the windfall of the Walker and McGuire sell on money and risk us falling straight back down to League One. If that had happened who knows how far we could have sunk.

He really has outstayed his welcome IMO. If Wilder goes it could knock the club right back to the Adkins days and most fans will completely lose faith again. I know some will immediately jump to McCabe’s defence but I think that he’s absolutely no idea how to build a successful football club on the pitch, with him it’s all about the real estate and always will be. I don’t trust him and I never will.

McCabe needs to do what’s right, find a buyer with substance and then GO and take his ex mate with him. Change is needed at SUFC and it’s obvious that he’s not got the wherewithal to even sustain the club at this level. If he must have a new toy to play with, he’d be better off nipping across to Chesterfield, they’re more his league nowadays and he could make himself a real hero if he gets them back into the league.
    Well put and well said Gray..

The abridged, vernacular version reads " either sh1t or get off the pot"

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Well, I'm sorry Gray, but I think what is happening in the background with Kev, HRH and CW is as much in doubt as it always has been. CW has stated he's no-ones patsy, and that's fair enough. He has done wonderfully well, and his stock is high. The rest we are still guessing at, or imagining consequences of things that haven't happened and may not happen, (all doom, naturally...).

Does Kev have access to big funds from USA or China? Does HRH have access to big Saudi funds? Are their funds subject to the other owner being out of the business? Are either of them going to give in and go, are they able to agree to disagree and push the club onwards? None of this makes any sense yet and won't until the deal is done. Then we'll all just have to get on with it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast