+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What a fantastic interview from Wilder!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Get all of the above...........but sometimes there are more important things in life that put all this into perspective.
    Of course there is Aya. That’s not even up for debate is it?

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Of course there is Aya. That’s not even up for debate is it?
    Sorry Gray - was feeling sorry for myself.......back on track today tho

looks like were 3rd favs for chris's services next season behind mackems and baggies 😩

Of course there are more important things in life but, on a SUFC forum, the ownershio, the running of the club, the effect on the manager and the fans is the grist to the mill.

Looking at the responses to my question I , as no one will be surprised, side with Gray and his analysis but do see the points of view of others.and there will always be a range of views.

If it were a school report I think we would all agree on the 'could do better' classification thought he reasons as to why he hasn't would be disputed. His concern for the future of the club can be viewed two ways- can't/won't let go/ scared of missing out or caring man with deep regard and concern for the club.

Whichever way you see as his reasons I think his caution ( is it caring, is it dog in a manger?) has held us back.Had he not put such strictures on what had to happen if he sold the club we may well have new owners by now and who knows where we could be?

When you want someone else to share the ingredient cost, bake the cake and allow you to eat it with whoever you choose then the recipe is flawed and the result falls flat..

What is critical is what happens next, we can't alter the past but something has to alter for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Sorry Gray - was feeling sorry for myself.......back on track today tho
    Whatever it was I hope everything’s ok now love. UTB

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456