+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Creepy

Creepy

I won't be writing a match report here - so don't get too excited!
    I haven't the time - or inclination - so I shall summarise!

Really decent performances from Perry, Pickering and Ainley.
    Really odd one from Garratt - his kicking was woeful, his handling was exemplary!

Looked like a decent finish from Perry - but need to see it again as we were behind one goal, and he scored it in the other. Pickering's, on the other hand, we were *right* behind it and it looked for all the world from where we were like it was going over - until it dipped into the top corner at the last minute - excellent strike - and with his *right* foot too!!
    He, like Perry, is a real gem and will hopefully form the backbone of our first team next season.

But one man who should, above all, is Paul Green!
    One word - immense!
    Covered every blade of grass and even at the end when we were trying to catch them on the break, he was often the most advanced player!
    What an engine he has!!

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe View Post
    I won't be writing a match report here - so don't get too excited!
    I haven't the time - or inclination - so I shall summarise!

Really decent performances from Perry, Pickering and Ainley.
    Really odd one from Garratt - his kicking was woeful, his handling was exemplary!

Looked like a decent finish from Perry - but need to see it again as we were behind one goal, and he scored it in the other. Pickering's, on the other hand, we were *right* behind it and it looked for all the world from where we were like it was going over - until it dipped into the top corner at the last minute - excellent strike - and with his *right* foot too!!
    He, like Perry, is a real gem and will hopefully form the backbone of our first team next season.

But one man who should, above all, is Paul Green!
    One word - immense!
    Covered every blade of grass and even at the end when we were trying to catch them on the break, he was often the most advanced player!
    What an engine he has!!
    I do think Green has made a massive difference to us.He throws in the odd poor game but 9 times out of 10 he is excellent. Knows what he can do and doesn't try to do what he he can't do. I would love it if we signed him.