+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done Barnsley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well done Barnsley

A wo strutting arta grarnd like a Bantam C0ck.

The omens were good. Edwina Izzard edda different look. Alice Band in hair, back to old glasses wi reddish tinge, no lippy, Club 50/50 top, black heavy slacks and fawn sandals. Dint win.
    The players finally put a shift in fo 90 mins today and deserved to win. Brentford guilty of over-playing rather than being direct. Our turn to ev the luck--a Moore cross goes ovva the keeper and in the net, goal-line technology allowed to ref to award a goal from McBurnie. Moore missed three good chances to purrit to bed.
    Here's hoping its not heroic failure next Sunday. Go Barnsley !

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A wo strutting arta grarnd like a Bantam C0ck.

The omens were good. Edwina Izzard edda different look. Alice Band in hair, back to old glasses wi reddish tinge, no lippy, Club 50/50 top, black heavy slacks and fawn sandals. Dint win.
    The players finally put a shift in fo 90 mins today and deserved to win. Brentford guilty of over-playing rather than being direct. Our turn to ev the luck--a Moore cross goes ovva the keeper and in the net, goal-line technology allowed to ref to award a goal from McBurnie. Moore missed three good chances to purrit to bed.
    Here's hoping its not heroic failure next Sunday. Go Barnsley !
    SB do you know anyone who has won 50-50 draw. I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    A wo five off other week.

My mate once won it about 3yrs ago

Big well done today to Jose, our team and also our supporters.
    Speaking to a couple of Brentford fans in Bramah's - they were polite but expected an easy 3 points today. Parting shot was we like Barnsley and don't want to be the club who send you down. Well boys you needn't have worried !

Nobody I spoke to today expected anything other than relegation, the first half reminded me of the Bolton game, early pressure which we soaked up then we went in front. Had we learned the lesson for the second half.??

Second half came and every man on the field put a shift in, but so did our fans, never stopped singing and chanting, lifting the lads as tired legs and brains started to kick in.

Wonderful performance all round.

To Jose I'd say this, we don't mind losing games if the manner of our losing was based on performances like today, every man on the field gave their all, we may not be the quickest or the most skilful, but if we play with as much heart as we did today next weekend then we surely deserve to get something.

Believe.

Years ago... mi fatha won “Golden Goal”

Me £590 about 6 seasons ago lost at om to Leicester.

TMT

Stopped while end. What pride. What fight. What passion just booked me n' Laura on a luxury train from Sheffield to Derby n' bought match tickets. You reddddssss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Stopped while end. What pride. What fight. What passion just booked me n' Laura on a luxury train from Sheffield to Derby n' bought match tickets. You reddddssss!!!
    Tha knows it'll all end in tears but wiv ginnaarsens a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha knows it'll all end in tears but wiv ginnaarsens a chance.
    Derby need the win , It's going to be difficult , Bolton at home to Forest is a far easier game on paper but then again anything can happen .

Can't really call it to be honest , what will be , will be .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast