+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well done Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Derby only need a point and will qualify on GD, hopefully another Huddersfield scenario.
    A point means feck all to us! We have to win, Burton have won 3 on the bounce and Preston are not in the greatest form even if they do have to win to make play off’s.
    Bolton are at home to Forest and could quite easily win that!
    I’m hoping that Preston take an early lead and Derby start panicking cos we know they don’t handle pressure well ! Then we can hit them on the counter attack and hopefully make it a miserable day for them?

Win or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Win or bust.
    It’s win or bust to for us Nobbers and I thought the play-offs were tight last weekend but thanks to you the Bees have been put to bed and it’s Derby or us. Unbelievably Reading and Birmingham have now been dragged right into this and their games are horrific with Cardiff and Fulham away so if 2 out of the 3 of Burton, Barnsley or Bolton win and one of them lose they go down. What a fantastic Championship season this is.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    It’s win or bust to for us Nobbers and I thought the play-offs were tight last weekend but thanks to you the Bees have been put to bed and it’s Derby or us. Unbelievably Reading and Birmingham have now been dragged right into this and their games are horrific with Cardiff and Fulham away so if 2 out of the 3 of Burton, Barnsley or Bolton win and one of them lose they go down. What a fantastic Championship season this is.
    For you maybe , utter shi te for us

Got that right, this seasons made me both poor and confused and often, just drunk.

Its fantastic for the neutral Gards and I agree that this Champship is the best league in England, much better than the over rated Prem. But its been an absolute train wreck of a season for us, and I know everybody says that when their team are in a relegation scrap dont they, but we've had so many off field things to put up with as well, I dont think any of us will ever look back at this season in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its fantastic for the neutral Gards and I agree that this Champship is the best league in England, much better than the over rated Prem. But its been an absolute train wreck of a season for us, and I know everybody says that when their team are in a relegation scrap dont they, but we've had so many off field things to put up with as well, I dont think any of us will ever look back at this season in a good way.
    I hear you all and don't blame you however at least you have one last game to save something from this hellish season and obviously for selfish reasons I want you lot to get the 3 points which will guarantee your safety.

Good luck !!!!!

Theres a few people on Footymad wishing us that Gards, like Alf and the Burnsley lot, and a few Blackburn and Rotherham fans as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Win or bust.
    I think we'll lose and possibly stay up. So many permutations

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think we'll lose and possibly stay up. So many permutations
    I thought the play-off scenario last week was wild with god knows how many permutations but the relegation battle is even worse and now with Brum and Reading in there it’s just got ridiculous and tbh I can see one of them dropping as they are both in such bad form at the moment. Any sort of result from you and the Notlob’s and that will be the case.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast