+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well done Barnsley

Where I stand is that I'm a paying customer, if I don't get what I want then I'm entitled to remove my patronage.
    But with BFC it's not that easy is it ?

Today I was entertained.

All I ask is more of the same please Jose.

Get behind em,

Just in case there were rumours again that the players werent up for it and didnt want to play for Jose... look at that today!!.
    And while Im delighted and relieved with the win, Im bricking it now for the last day decider at Derby. My early thoughts are we will lose there (or we might ride our luck and hang on for a draw) and we will be hoping Burton & Bolton both fail to win their games.

However, it makes me wonder just why we've ended up like this when they can go out and do that today. Yes it was the final home game and that always means something to fans and players alike. Most of us will be happy to say goodbye to whats been a horrible season at home, and some players will be saying it because they will be off in the summer.

And can we play Brentford in our final home game every season ?, remember when we did it and beat them on the last home day of 2002-03, whatever happened to Isiah Rankin.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    SB do you know anyone who has won 50-50 draw. I don't.
    Years ago... mi fatha won “Golden Goal”

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A wo strutting arta grarnd like a Bantam C0ck.
    bantam c0ck

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Derby need the win , It's going to be difficult , Bolton at home to Forest is a far easier game on paper but then again anything can happen .

Can't really call it to be honest , what will be , will be .
    Derby only need a point and will qualify on GD, hopefully another Huddersfield scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Just in case there were rumours again that the players werent up for it and didnt want to play for Jose... look at that today!!.
    Could also be linked to the issue of us potentially being relegated and, according to Scape Goat Hair, they ev relegation clauses in their contracts which could potentially reduce their income.

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Derby only need a point and will qualify on GD, hopefully another Huddersfield scenario.
    Yeh your right , just noticed that , that many conundrums it's hard to account for all the possibilities .

Not a million miles from the Huddersfield scenario is it ?

What's remarkable is that we could lose heavily and still stay up .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Could also be linked to the issue of us potentially being relegated and, according to Scape Goat Hair, they ev relegation clauses in their contracts which could potentially reduce their income.
    I hope they realised that before yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    SB do you know anyone who has won 50-50 draw. I don't.

Me £590 about 6 seasons ago lost at om to Leicester.

TMT

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    We have Mr Heckingbottom to thank for the superior goal difference to our fellow strugglers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast