+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Plans For Next Sunday ?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    think I will do the same matey. Its torture innit. I simply cannot see us beating Derby, they only need a draw to secure promotion but you can bet they will go balls out for the win to make it certain.

Just need a draw to secure play off spot I think you mean DT

1 Wolverhampton Wanderers 45 30 9 6 46 99

Cardiff City 45 27 8 10 30 89

Fulham 45 25 13 7 35 88

Aston Villa 45 24 11 10 31 83

Middlesbrough 45 22 9 14 22 75

Derby County 45 19 15 11 19 72

Preston North End 45 18 16 11 10 70
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 29-04-2018 at 06:51 PM.

that's true, but I still think they will want to be doubley certain and will be all out for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    that's true, but I still think they will want to be doubley certain and will be all out for the win.

Tend to agree with you Dragon , you can't play for the draw in their position , it may kick in during the later stages with results going our way massively and both teams then decide to play it out without troubling the keepers too much .

Other than that they are going to want to win the game .

We need to bust a gut for 't win. It's only result that guarantees our safety. If we win we stop up. Bolton av' a pissball match
    So in my mind we av' to win.

I'm seriously agitated by the whole thing , I'm trying to think and concentrate on the more important things in life but nothing seems to be working .

I'm considering a self induced coma and wake up around 2.30pm next sunday .

Booking a flight to Sydney Australia on saturday morning , remaining on the plane and then coming straight back .

The Trans Pennine Trail is also an option , it should take at least a week if I walk backwards to reach Hornsea .

I could fly to Oklahoma and join a cult for a week , call myself Moon , eat asparagus and take hallucinating drugs which would allow me to forget I ever got involved with this mental club for ever .

Pound to a penny I'll do the Sky Sports thing next sunday and put myself through the ringer .

I’ll be there hating every minute!

I've been an half time walker for most part but I couldn't stand thought of waiting for arr Jeff all afternoon.

There's lots of things in life that cut you right to bone n' not being there when I've slagged em' off would make me feel like an hypocrite.

Also it meens a bit more this year for me. It won't change owt at home. It wont cure my mum but it ad give me some "belief".

I'm seriously considering contacting Jose this week and suggest he taps in to his mental state to throw Derby and claim a psychological advantage .

Instead of the fans doing the last day fancy dress thing perhaps the players could emerge from the tunnel at Pride Park in suitable attire instead .

Jack Walton could easily pull off Bart Simpson given his age .

Ollie McBurnie would make a topical Prince Harry .

Perhaps Ethan could do a cheeky Megan Merkel .

Potts could do a footballer .

Hammill is George Best all day long .

If Jose can't pull Manuel off out of Fawlty Towers then he shouldn't be here .

Hopefully I'll be able to persuade Laura to get up earlier and get bus to Sheffield bright and early. She's been wittering on about wanting sumat t'ate.

I was going to get 9:25 off Sheffield but I'd like a seat if I can so thinking about going on 8:58 instead.

I don't particularly want to be trapesin' round Derby looking for somewhere and it eating into my drinking time. It's a twenty minute walk from railway station to Standing Order Wetherspoon. Hopefully we'll be in Derby for about half nine so I can kill two birds with one stone.

Then after a few beers book a taxi to ground

Is it Sunday yet 😌

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast