+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: United 0 Preston 1 - report

I must mention the Preston fans when our remembrance day was happenin on't big screen,they clapped all way through it,a very classy thing to do in my opinion.When Sinclair praised them for doin it alot of our fans gave em a richly deserved round of applause,it was a nice moment on a disapointin day.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I must mention the Preston fans when our remembrance day was happenin on't big screen,they clapped all way through it,a very classy thing to do in my opinion.When Sinclair praised them for doin it alot of our fans gave em a richly deserved round of applause,it was a nice moment on a disapointin day.UTCB
    The very best feeling of the day.

I stayed to clap but then I'm a clapper (even though I was so disappointed).

UTCB

your wrong rod after a season that weve just had couldnt the go earliers just for once have stayed on for 15 minutes to give the team and management a round of applause i will say it again pathetic blades fans and not good enough utb ftp

I didn't stay, so what. Strange how Wilder, Edwards commented on the "great numbers that remained in the ground". Still if you don't like the Blades fans there's 4 other clubs in a 20 mile radius you can go and sit with.
    Last edited by mahatmafoot; 29-04-2018 at 09:02 AM.

It's not the fans we're supporting is it it's the club the fact we thought they deserved a better send off for the season is our right as paying customers we could say if you can't be @rsed to let them know we appreciate their efforts at a time set aside for doin just that then maybe it's you who should be looking for other clubs,but I wouldn't do that as we're all blades supposedly and want the same thing. For the record there was hardly anyone left in the bramall lane stand and John st and south stand had less than a quarter left only the kop stayed in any number,I'm fed up of folk saying get behind them we have some of the best fans in the country well maybe not if it's more important to miss the rush to leave than letting players know how well we think they've done this season

Btw I accept your right as paying customers to bugger off I just thought it was disappointing that so few stayed to say thanks
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 29-04-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Anyway...very good report again DB. Given what their fans said when we got Evans it seems you and they were right. The Board being in a mess again, Wilder understandably unhappy, is a disappointing and depressing way to end such a season. McCabe has made some terrible decisions on partners and Board Management but he seems too arrogant to admit it and now we are back in familiar territory

Watched the walkabout on the OS. Didn't seem such a bad reception as some Blades? fans on here are suggesting. Numbers looked good and R/S and wilder both commented on the "great" acclaim they were given. Think some on here are just trouble causers and think bringing the Blades fans down will make their own fans look good.I'll give them my best wishes after the Brizzle game.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    It's not the fans we're supporting is it it's the club the fact we thought they deserved a better send off for the season is our right as paying customers we could say if you can't be @rsed to let them know we appreciate their efforts at a time set aside for doin just that then maybe it's you who should be looking for other clubs,but I wouldn't do that as we're all blades supposedly and want the same thing. For the record there was hardly anyone left in the bramall lane stand and John st and south stand had less than a quarter left only the kop stayed in any number,I'm fed up of folk saying get behind them we have some of the best fans in the country well maybe not if it's more important to miss the rush to leave than letting players know how well we think they've done this season

Btw I accept your right as paying customers to bugger off I just thought it was disappointing that so few stayed to say thanks
    Last edited by mahatmafoot; 30-04-2018 at 07:30 AM.

As always mahatma I tell it as I see it there's no hidden agendas with me what you see is what you get,as with everything blades and football it's just opinions pal,like I said the kop was quite full but a few mentioned how the side stands had emptied I wasn't on my own in thinking how I did

i will say it again very very poor from blades fans of course its everybodys right to leave ground when they want to but chris alan and the team deserved better and i am not a trouble causer mahat just very dissapointed that more blades just couldnt be bothered to stay for a paltry 15 minutes to applaud the team round the pitch after a great season

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    your wrong rod after a season that weve just had couldnt the go earliers just for once have stayed on for 15 minutes to give the team and management a round of applause i will say it again pathetic blades fans and not good enough utb ftp
    I aint wrong mate,if you wanna stay,stay,i dint wanna stay so i dint,it really is that simple.How anyone can call a fellow BLADE pathetic for not stayin is strange in my view but hey as always each to their own.UTCB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast