+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: message to the board

I think it should go to the House of Lords and let them adjudicate, they’ll know all about football diplomacy. It’s not like they’re just a bunch of senile old unelected farts who live on Fuller’s earth is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Why would the Prince expect a profit on his shares when the company is losing money each year?

You can bet your life this would have taken longer if we'd reached the PL.
    Maybe not a profit but certainly not an £8million loss. Don’t get me wrong I hope he goes but McCabe has to be realistic.

Or one of them had stopped investing maybe. To take a slightly more balanced approach......
    To get the full balance you need to include the post I was responding too.

".So McCabe has suddenly decided that he wants to put money in? And serious amounts? Sorry, mate. I don't buy it. And that mate of Wilder's, I believe, has been accused of sh1t-stirring before."

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Maybe not a profit but certainly not an £8million loss. Don’t get me wrong I hope he goes but McCabe has to be realistic.
    No I agree, but he'll be lucky if he gets his money back IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    To get the full balance you need to include the post I was responding too.

".So McCabe has suddenly decided that he wants to put money in? And serious amounts? Sorry, mate. I don't buy it. And that mate of Wilder's, I believe, has been accused of sh1t-stirring before."
    Dont even know who's thinking that way. Certainly McCabes never said it as far as I'm aware and I don't believe he's won a lump on Euromillions. I just hope he's not been overly clever here.

As for balance, don't you think HRH may have been hanging in to see if we got promoted, waiting for the same gravy train?

Dont even know who's thinking that way. Certainly McCabes never said it as far as I'm aware and I don't believe he's won a lump on Euromillions. I just hope he's not been overly clever here.

As for balance, don't you think HRH may have been hanging in to see if we got promoted, waiting for the same gravy train?
    I certainly do and, to go back to your post , No 71, about it taking longer had we got to the PL, I was going to comment that that c could well be what triggered the whole issue but, as it was McC who triggered it, it renders speculation about the prince's motives redundant, hence my response to CD about why,possibly, the situation arose.

As you say, has he tried to be clever and over egged the pudding?

Does anybody, except the two protagonists, actually KNOW what’s going on?

Who did what, when and why?

I’m completely confused.

If anybody really does know, would they please enlighten the rest of us - and for my benefit at least - could they please explain the situation in words of one syllable. I would be ever so grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post

I’m completely confused.

If anybody really does know, would they please enlighten the rest of us - and for my benefit at least - could they please explain the situation in words of one syllable. I would be ever so grateful.
    Thats the thing Ronnie. Normally, you'd get a few people claiming to be ITK, and passing us snippets or rumours. On this one, there is nothing, zero, nada, zilch coming out the club. We're just going to have to be patient and wait for the result.

Me. It's been suggested that McCabe wanted to put £6m in and to have it matched by the Prince. I'd be very surprised if that's true; why would McCabe suddenly want to drop dosh in after several years of having us feed on scraps?

Or maybe he knew that the Prince wouldn't match so he could say whatever he liked about his planned level of investment, knowing he had a perfect excuse not to pony up the wedge but that it would look like he was willing.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post

I’m completely confused.

Ronaldo if a clever fella like you is confused how d'ya think a thick B*****d(TT's explaination of my educational standin) like me is goin on wi this situation? Marvin(post 77) as for balance? Not a chance where King Kev's concerned surely tha knows that mi owd pal. UTCB

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast