+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t pro-Trump rally

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Mr Chai, I moved to the US, and this town in particular, because I believe it to be one of the safest places on Earth for my kids to grow up in. Where do you live and why?
    Blimey... did you not look at the crime statistics first? Sarasota has far more crime than the US or even Florida average.

https://www.bestplaces.net/crime/city/florida/sarasota

Of course it did.
    If this is a response to my comment that G-F's version of England never existed, perhaps you could tell us when London didn't have immigrants and was safe and crime free?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    sota, I will be moving out to the states in August. Got a business opportunity out there thanks to Mr Trump's amazing government, backing people with initiative and vision. Can't wait to get out of this grubby shi thole.

https://youtu.be/jCNU1UmFMO8
    Wow from wellgate to the USA you have really gone up in the world mr idiot!

Mr Chai, I moved to the US, and this town in particular, because I believe it to be one of the safest places on Earth for my kids to grow up in. Where do you live and why?
    Wow! safest place on Earth? I presume then you wont need to use your right to bear arms..

Name:  personal-growth-bull****.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  26.6 KB

One for Mr Idiot(no need to worry about the stuff going off in Wellgate now eh?) and Mr Sota.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-04-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Just a reminder that the previous TWO planned state visits by Trump (one of which was to include a visit to Buckingham Palace) were called off by the current Prime Minister because of likely mass protests, civil disobedience, etc - maybe she can't judge the mood of the electorate either? LOL!

I bet even the anti trump brigade do secret trumps. Probably in public too.

sota, I will be moving out to the states in August. Got a business opportunity out there thanks to Mr Trump's amazing government, backing people with initiative and vision. Can't wait to get out of this grubby shi thole.

https://youtu.be/jCNU1UmFMO8

a burgeoning bromance - get a room with Donny when you're there

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I'm always astonished at how people on here claim to know the "mood of the electorate". I don't know a single person ringing their hands over "structural racism" in the Home Office and most (of my acquaintance at least) support the targetted removal of illegal immigrants and were outraged by BJ's opportunistic suggestion that an amnesty be given to 500-700,000 illegals. Both the BBC and The Guardian accept that there is a population of illegral immigrants in the UK numbering anything from 300,000 to over 1 million.
    Lol. Nice catch Animal.

Monty, for what is supposed to be another 'wind up' post for from you and your pals, you all do get sucked very easily into giving your own personal views!

sota, I will be moving out to the states in August.
    Brilliant
    .... which means , to use the words of your hero, no more "fake news" stories about abut events in Wellgate, Rotherham town centre ,etc. Maybe you should organise a cruise to the USA with your "like-minded friends", Kempo, Will Ritson, Wendun, Noggin, MontyPython, Unwed2, Dr Pokem, etc, etc.

I'll believe it when it happens...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 29-04-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast