+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grants Loan

Grants Loan

Does anyone know if Grants season long loan includes the play off games, or would we have to ask F****t to have the loan extended?

The season includes the playoffs, so I assume he'll be available.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Thanks slack_pie.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    If it includes the play offs then there's no assuming to be done. Good news , the lad hasn't been good recently but lets hope he rediscovers his form from earlier in the season.

To be honest I wouldn't be too disappointed if his loan ended on Saturday. Grant was a consistent 8/10 performer in the first half of the season, but he's been a consistent 5/10 performer since then. There's not a lot to choose between him, Alessandra and Hawkridge on recent displays, which shows just how much his form has declined.

I am sure the loan finishes after the last league game.

I assume he would like a promotion on his CV, if so you would think he would be pulling up trees to get in the side and show his worth, but he isn't. I don't know if it's laziness or complacency but he doesn't seem to try anymore. For someone who is supposed to be one of the best players in L2 he certainly doesn't look the part, more like an also-ran. Poor as Forest are I can't see them wanting to keep him so I expect he'll move on, but any prospective managers who may have been keeping an eye on him will have seen his worth has dropped considerably in the last three months. Big chance for him against Luton though - but will he be picked? Does he deserve to be picked?

Obviously not been great lately, but I’d still rather have him here for the play offs than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    To be honest I wouldn't be too disappointed if his loan ended on Saturday. Grant was a consistent 8/10 performer in the first half of the season, but he's been a consistent 5/10 performer since then. There's not a lot to choose between him, Alessandra and Hawkridge on recent displays, which shows just how much his form has declined.
    I wouldn't be disappointed either . I would also be disappointed with the alternatives.
    Last edited by navypie; 29-04-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I wouldn't be disappointed either, he started off with some great performances (when Yates was with us) But gradually he's been dragged down to a Div 2 level by some of those around him...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast