+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will We Meet In The League Next Season ?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Billions is a TV series.

And he didn't.

His system wasn't as successful as Brad Pitt et al made it look.
    We are fully aware of that and nobody I know wants this idiot at our club .

Stop discussing bfc will you please , you'll get me in trouble .

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    B&B trade slow Monty so you have time to come on here and throw about your insults? Was up your way a couple of weeks back and your place was easy to spot, most show Vacancies or No Vacancies so a sign of No Towels sticks out a mile!
    Cam, on the insult spectrum "muppet" is fairly mild especially as it was in part a play on the user name. I realise you are quite fond of our Barnsley emigres but to me they, particularly animal, are abusing their welcome.

I know the title of the thread but if we do t meet in the league how about the old Sheffield & Hallamshire Cup?

Back to the topic, I don't think Barnsley will get relegation, I can't see Burton finishing higher than where they are now. Logically, I don't think we will get promoted either but I have a funny feeling we'll do it. It'd be a good league next season if we go up with 6 teams from Yorkshire (+ the humber) in the Championship, 7 if Huddersfield get relegated too

Ok its time for me to get involved here, and lets talk more about Burnsley eh because I know how many on here love that.
    This thread asked a few decent questions aimed at all fans on here, about where we think our two clubs will end up next season. There was no need for it to get unpleasant but thankfully its only a few in the minority on here who feel they have to do that.
    To be honest I think we'll fight for it and hang on for a draw at Derby, and we'll be left clinging onto the hope that Bolton & Burton both fail to win. As for Rotherham, obviously your all waiting to see who you meet in the semis now and then maybe in the Final as well. Scunny seem to be constant bottlers when it comes to the play offs and I think Shrewsbury will blow it as well, Charlton could well be the team to watch out for. (remember when they came up with both of us in the golden summer of '81)

I don't mind the Barnsley contribution on here tbh. They're not throwing insults around are they?
    My honest personal feeling is that we will be in this division again next season. I hope with all my heart that we get promoted but I don't think it'll happen.
    That said, I didn't think we'd do it last time. I didn't think we'd last more than a season in the championship either. I didn't think we'd go on an incredible unbeaten run and comfortably finish in the playoffs this season either. I'm nearly always wrong with my predictions and I will be over the moon if I'm wrong again.
    As for Barnsley, I can't see them beating Derby. Burton have come strong at the right time. All I can say is, if we are to stay in this division, then I hope barnsley stay up. They would be a force in league 1, and another obstacle in our way next season. And we all know what KM is capable of at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    . And we all know what KM is capable of at this level.
    And Bradshaw. Both can bang them in at this level.

Yeah but we told Bradders that he can leave this summer, and that was before we beat Brentford and actually gave ourselves a chance.
    All clubs think they should do well dont they when they go down to the allegedly poorer League below, and both Wigan & Blackburn deserve credit for going straight back up like they have done in Lg One this season. It helps when you have got the money and support Wigan have got from their owner and Blackburn once had it with Jack Walker as well of course.
    But sometimes teams go right down to Lg Two as well, Swindon are an example there and that wasnt that long after they had lost in a previous Lg One play off final.

Caant see ought wrong wi' baaarnsley lads comin on here..it shows this site is healthy and thriving..an ell tell thi this o'd cock..ad rather ev em than a certain tuther mob..

Barnsley to stay up I hope, I never wish a Yorkshire team to be relegated, last Saturday Kieffer Moore could & should have had a hat trick on what I saw on TV.
    But Moores miss on the goal line the week before could come back to haunt Barnsley, a point gained that game could have made a big difference.
    But good luck to Barnsley on Saturday, in their own hands.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast